Chapter 102

Rosalie's POV:

As Rosalie stood next to Alice on the outskirts of the farm, she wished that she had said more things to Bella before they separated. She didn't doubt her mate's or her own ability to make it through the fight but it didn't stop her from being a bit nervous of Edward actually succeeding in capturing Bella. The fact Bella was only taking Carlisle and Charlotte made that nervousness turn into a small amount of fear. She checked her watch. They had about 3 minutes until they were set to make their move.

Alice reached over to take Rosalie's hand and give it a squeeze. "It's going to be fine. We both know that no matter what Bella would never let anything happen to any of us."

"That's what I'm worried about." Rosalie grumbled.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

Rosalie sighed. "It's what she will do to keep us all safe that has me the most afraid."

"She would never do anything to cause you pain. So, you don't have to worry about her putting herself in any kind of extreme danger. Bella loves you to much to cause you any intentional hurt. Have faith in your mate. We all do, if we didn't we wouldn't be here going along with her plan." Alice said.

"Are you not worried about Jasper?" Rosalie asked.

"Of course I'm worried about Jasper. I'm worried about all of us, but I know we are going to make it out just fine. Maybe a little bruised but we will make it out on top. There is no way the great white tiger would be defeated by a bunch of wanta be losers who are so pitiful they have to make their own friends. I mean if they really had the upper hand then they wouldn't have needed all the newborns. We've got this Rosalie." Alice told her.

Rosalie gave Alice's hand a squeeze of thanks."You're right. I guess never seeing Bella be anything other than gentle and caring has me forgetting how dangerous she is. We haven't actually seen what she can do when she let's her full strength and power out. Thanks Alice."

Alice smiled. "No problem, now let's get going."

Rosalie nodded and together they made their way to the barn. From the information they got from Bree and Diego, James had told the newborns that going outside in the sun would turn them into ash and because of that they stayed in the barn during the day. Rosalie had hoped that was true because they had waited until the sun came up to make their move against them. Rosalie, Alice, Emmet, Peter, Jasper and Esme were to attack the barn full of newborns, while Bella, Charlotte and Carlisle were going to attack the house. Victoria and the wolves were spread out surrounding the property ready to take out anything that escaped the two groups.

Listening closely as they got closer to the barn Rosalie heard many voices talking and smiled as she realized that at least part of the plan was going right. Looking over to Jasper who was coming in from her right, she gave him a nod, then in her head counted to three. As she reached three she took a step back and rushed into the wall causing it to crash around her as she made her way into the barn, the other five in her group did the same and suddenly they surrounded a group of at least 30 very confused newborns. Much to Rosalie's disappointment Edward was not there. She hoped at least he was in the house because she knew Bella wouldn't let him get away.

The newborns seemed to have shook off their confusion and began to attack. Rosalie found herself facing off against a group of 6. She lunged at one ripping off his head and throwing across the room away from his body as someone jumped on her back and tried to bite her neck. She grabbed the vampire flipped it over her shoulder and ripped it's legs off and threw them in a different direction than the head. A newborn slammed into her right followed by one into her left trying to tear her in half. She grabbed both of them by the neck, pulled them off her, took a step back and rammed their heads together causing parts of their faces to crack and one their noses to fall off. She held one in her left hand while she picked the other one up and bit it in the neck ripping it's head off with her teeth. Then turning to the other she twisted his head off and threw it away from his body.