Chapter 59

Rosalie was happy that she had the forethought to park her car a few streets down when she was awaken to the sound of the front door opening. She and Bella had come back to Bella's house and went straight to bed both worn out from hanging out with the wolves.

She quickly got up and hid in the closet as Charlie walked up the stairs and opened Bella's door to check on her. Rosalie smiled when he came in and pushed Bella's hair out of her sleeping face and fixed her blankets. He stood there for minute simply gazing at Bella before leaving and quietly shutting the door behind him.

Rosalie looked at the clock and seeing as it was 3am decided it would probably be a good idea to go home. Even though she could sleep she didn't really need that much of it to feel refreshed.

So sitting next to Bella on the bed she kissed her softly to wake her up. When those mismatched eyes fluttered open Rosalie spoke." Bella your father's home. I think he's probably going to check on you again so I'm going to head home. It'll give me a chance to talk to my family."

"That's probably a good idea. Even if I don't want to sleep without you." Bella told her.

"I know. I don't want to leave you either but I will be back in a few hours to pick you up."Rosalie promised with a kiss.

Bella hummed her agreement and Rosalie felt her eyes on her as she slipped out the window. Deciding to just leave her car were it was she quickly took off in a run towards her house.

"Look what the cat dragged in. What did Bella's father catch you in her bed and threatened you with a shot gun?" Emmett asked as Rosalie walked through the front door.

"No I decided to come home and talk to you guys about some new developments." Rosalie told him. The rest of the family settled into the living room looking at her expectantly.

"What new developments. How did the meeting with wolves go? You seem to be in one piece so I assume you didn't get in a fight."

Rosalie cut Carlisle off before he could ask anymore questions." The talk went well and as we were leaving I was granted an invitation to visit anytime I like."

"You can go on the reservation when ever you want? What happened? It had to be big" Alice exclaimed.

"After learning my mate is the defender of all supernatural beings and is foretold to save the entire shifter race as well as all other supernatural races I was giving certain liberties." Rosalie told them.

"Ok let's start at the beginning. What were you told and how does it pertain to Bella." Carlisle said.

"The tribe has been passing down the legend of the great white tiger since the 1600's. Apparently it is said that there will come a time when Bella will be needed to save the entire shifter race. From what we understood it seems like the fate of all supernatural beings rest on Bella's shoulders. The wolves weren't exactly sure how or what would happen but were confident Bella is going to a great defender for our races. They said that the shaman's visions have been interpreted many times times and the majority believe Bella will be involved in many different events that could change the course of our history." Rosalie told them proudly.

"Poor Bella. All that responsibility." Esme said saddened by such a burden Bella was to carry on her shoulders.

"So Bella really is a shifter Messiah?" Emmett asked. "I was right."

"It seems Bella is destined for greatness. I feel honored she considers us a part of her family." Jasper added.

"Is there anyway we can help Bella? As Jasper said she is part of our family. We don't want her to have to go through this alone." Carlisle inquired.