Chapter 74

"I can't believe I'm driving a 1906 Reo Runabout through the drive through of an In-N-Out burger." Rosalie said as she handed the three take out bags full of burgers to Bella.

"Be glad we didn't take Emmett with us. There was no way he was fitting on these seats." Bella said already halfway through the first burger.

Rosalie gave Bella a guilty look. "You should have told me you were hungry. We could have fed you a long time ago."

"Ehh. I ate some rations in the secured wing and then when we got to the cars you were having to much fun to pull you away." Bella told her around a mouth full of hamburger.

Rosalie reached over and wiped some ketchup from the side of Bella's mouth."I appreciate you wanting to make me happy but you can't neglect your basic needs Bella. If you don't eat then you lack energy and without that how can you protect me let alone yourself?"

"You're right I'm sorry. Want to go to a park and finish this food and spend some time together." Bella asked.

"Yes it would be nice to have no interruptions for a little while. Are parks open after dark here?" Rosalie asked turning onto a road Bella pointed out.

"This one is. It even has a lake that you can see the stars reflect off of. There are many places to find privacy there."

Rosalie raised an eyebrow." And why would we need privacy Miss. Shurlong?"

"Because of this." Bella said holding up her glowing hand."Moonlight remember. I turn into a glow stick"

"Oh yeah I totally forgot." Rosalie said.

"I wouldn't be opposed to finding privacy for other reasons though." Bella told her as she reach over grabbing Rosalie's thigh causing Rosalie to jerk the steering wheel.

"Jesus!" Rosalie moaned." You can't do that stuff while I'm driving. We may be indestructible but this car isn't."

Bella held her hands up."I'm keeping my hands to myself. I promise. Pull in here."

Rosalie pulled into a paved parking lot and parked the car as far away from other cars as possible. "Do you think it will be alright to leave the car here?"

Bella got out and grabbed the take out bag." It's fine. If someone tries to steal it we both would hear the motor and could stop them quite easily."

Rosalie reached out for Bella's free hand."That doesn't give me confidence in the car being ok."

Bella tugged Rosalie away from the car. "Come on let's go have a beautiful moonlight picnic."

Rosalie dragged her feet a little bit as she kept glancing back at the car."Fine but if something happens to that car I'm going to be pissed. We will never be able to find another one with all original parts in that condition."

"Calm down. Nothing is going to happen to the car. Focus on how much you love me."

Rosalie smiled at Bella. "I do love you."

Bella stopped them in a clearing well off the walking path. "I know you do. So how about we sit down and I will throughly impress you with how many hamburgers I can eat in one sitting."

Rosalie sat down on the grass pulling Bella to sit in between her stretched out legs. "Your many appetites always impress me."

"Why do I feel like we aren't talking about food anymore?" Bella asked shivering when she felt Rosalie place soft kisses on her neck.

"Because I am finish your hamburgers so we can both enjoy desert." Rosalie told her placing one final kiss on her cheek and leaning back so Bella could eat.