Chapter 54

The Cullens and Bella stood in a line on their side of the border waiting for the wolves to show up. Alice had decided to dress each of them in semi formal clothing to achieve a relaxed but serious look. She had the boys in khakis and dress shirts and her and Esme in pant suits. Each of them in some way matching the color of Bella's eyes with the color of their clothing.

She had dressed Rosalie and Bella in less formal clothes of jeans and long sleeve shirts. Rosalie's a violet color to match one of Bella's eyes and compliment her own and Bella in a blue that matched her other eye perfectly. By doing this it gave Bella and Rosalie the position of power showing them relaxed with the more serious dressed Cullens as their back up.

Rosalie grabbed Bella and pulled her behind her back when the wolves exited the tree line. One boy whom she figured was the alpha Sam was in human form while the other ten were in wolf form. Seeing the threat before them Rosalie let loose a growl as they came closer.

Sam eyed each of them before his eyes rested on Bella. Seeing this Rosalie took a step forward only to stop when Bella grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"We have come to speak to the white tiger. As this concerns none of you we would like for you to leave so we can have our discussion in private." Sam said.

"Like hell we'll leave." Rosalie told him.

"We don't you want to fight but we need reassurance that the tiger is with you of her own free will and you do not have some control over her." Sam said directed at Carlisle.

"We have no control over the girl. She found us accidentally. We did not seek her out and she is with us willingly." Carlisle told him.

"Be that as it may it would seem that at least one of you has control as she is being held back from even speaking to us by one of your coven." Sam said glaring at Rosalie causing her to tighten her grip on Bella.

"No is stopping me from speaking to you." Bella told Sam." I only recently found out about your existence and was going to eventually contact you . I hadn't had the chance yet."

"Why is it that you chased after us by the creek?"Sam asked.

"I felt the threat to my imprint and immediately decided to deal with it. She was the one who actually stopped me from hunting you." Bella explained.

"Your imprint? You imprinted on the blonde vampire?!" Sam asked incredulously.

"Yes, Rosalie is my imprint. We have cemented the bond and in return I have become her mate." Bella confirmed.

"I've never heard of a shifter imprinting on a vampire but I can't honestly say I'm surprised. As the great white tiger you have been said to be destined to bring about change to all supernatural races.Vampires included." Sam said thoughtfully.

"What do you mean the great white tiger and what change?" Carlisle asked.

"The great white tiger was foretold hundreds of years ago and the legend has been passed through many generations of my tribe. We would be honored if you would come to our reservation to meet with the tribe elders. Learning of your existence has them most eager to speak with you. Knowing now of your imprinting I am reassured you are with the coven of your own free will." Sam said.

Bella turned to Rosalie. "What do you think? Should I speak with them?"

"It up to you but remember we do this together. I will support your decision but I will not be left behind." Rosalie told her.

Bella nodded. "I would like to meet with your elders however I ask you you to allow Rosalie to come with me."

"As long as you are accompanying her your imprint may come but not the others. Regardless of being associated with the white tiger the treaty still stands." Sam agreed.

"We understand. I will give you a call later to set up a meeting time as it is getting late." Bella said.

"Thank you and it's honor to meet you white tiger. Should you need anything feel to contact us as we are at your disposal." Sam told her signaling for the wolves to follow him as he disappeared into the tree line.

"What the fuck?! Now Bella is some shifter god? Did you see the awe in the wolves eyes when they got here and saw her. When Bella spoke I thought a couple of them were going to faint." Emmett said laughing as he and the rest of the Cullens and Bella walked back towards the house.

"This is an exciting development. I knew you had a link to some Native American legends but to find out you are linked to the wolf pack is quite a coincidence." Carlisle said. "I wish we were allowed to come to the meeting with you."

"I'm surprised they are even letting Rosalie go. It shows how much they respect Bella to allow her on their land."Jasper added.

"Bella just keeps getting cooler and cooler every time we hang out with her. I'm so glad you're my best friend Bella." Alice said jumping on Bella's back giving her a big hug.

Rosalie growled and pulled Alice off of Bella and threw Alice at Jasper who caught her easily. Alice stuck out her tongue at Rosalie in return."I will murder you. You know that right? Even Jasper couldn't stop me now."

"Yeah, yeah we get it you're a freakin superhero who beats people up at the park and destroys teenage boy's cars." Emmett said rolling his eyes.

"Who destroyed a boy's car?" Esme's asked.

"Oh yeah you don't know!" Emmett said excited to get Rosalie in trouble. "A boy has been making comments about Rosalie and Bella and today Rosalie wrecked his car. The kid was actually on the ground crying his eyes out when he saw it."

"Rosalie! You don't go around breaking people's stuff because they upset you. You were raised better than that!" Esme scolded Rosalie.

Rosalie glared at Bella as she laughed causing Bella to pull her into a side hug. Rosalie relaxed immediately and nuzzled her head into Bella's neck. She reminded herself that her mate didn't care if she wrecked a boy's car so she wouldn't put up a fight with Esme over the rights and wrongs of her actions.

"Hey Bella can I get a ride on your tiger for the rest of the way back?" Alice asked.

"Yeah sure just make sure to hang on." Bella told her shifting instantly.

"Wait I want a ride." Emmett said trying to pull Alice off of Bella.

In reply Bella dashed off leaving Emmett to follow at a much slower speed. Rosalie just sighed and took off running after them. Leaving the other three to laugh at their antics.