Chapter 33

As they left the theatre holding hands Rosalie felt like she was walking on air. She had taken a chance by giving Bella an old fashioned date but if she was being honest with herself she really didn't know what a modern date was. Bella had seemed to enjoy herself so far. The theater was from the 1940's and had been refurbished to make it more modern but kept the original feel to it. After they had bought snacks and a soda for Bella they found their seats and watched the movie holding hands the entire time sharing shy smiles every so often.

They still had some time before they had to start driving home so Rosalie offered. "I know it's dark but there is a park down the street that has the perfect view of the water. It's clear enough that we could probably see the stars."

"That sounds like fun. Are you going to impress me with your knowledge of the constellations?"Bella asked

"I'll have you know I have taken many a college course on astronomy and know a great deal about the stars."Rosalie told her.

"Then lead on professor." Bella said tugging her hand.

When they reached the park Rosalie led them off the waking path and through some trees until she found the spot she looking for. When she turned to say something to Bella her breath caught. Rosalie never thought much about Bella's skin other than it was paler than her own but here standing under the clear moon sky it glowed almost as bright as the stars. Her hair seem to shine adding to Bella's over all appearance."Bella you look so, I mean I can't believe how..."

"Hmm?" Bella looked at her in confusion. She then looked at her hand and realized what Rosalie was talking about." Oh my skin. It reacts like this in the sun also. I light up like a glow stick. I should of warned you. It can be a bit weird seeing it,sorry. We can go if it bothers you."

"No Bella that's not what I'm saying. You look incredible. Standing here in front of the water under this sky you look like a celestial goddess. I just want stay in this moment and look at you forever. You're mesmerizing."Rosalie said in awe.

Bella smiled shyly."Thank you Rosalie. I happened to feel the same way about you. I could gaze upon your beauty for all eternity and never get bored."

Rosalie chuckled. "Did you practice that line?"

"I don't know did you practice yours?" Bella asked.

"That depends." Rosalie told Bella pulling her forward.

"On what." Bella said on a whisper wrapping her arms around Rosalie's neck.

"Did it work?"Rosalie's answer came in the form of an earth shattering kiss. Bella's lips caressed her own spreading that oh so familiar warmth she found herself constantly craving. As Bella threaded her hand through Rosalie's hair and pulled her closer Rosalie felt her hips twitch in response. She knew they should slow down before things got out hand but when Bella dropped one hand to her back and pulled their hips together causing her now full hard on to press against Bella's thigh she didn't know if she could.

Bella wanted to feel Rosalie everywhere. The smell of flowers and something that was just purely Rosalie had her blood pumping so loudly she could hear it. She felt every inch of Rosalie's body against her and as she grabbed the jacket of Rosalie's suit she realized that they were wearing way to many clothes.

Rosalie shrugged out of her jacket letting it fall to the ground letting out a moan when Bella pulled away from her mouth and began kissing the side of her neck. When she reached her ear and bit gently on her earlobe she dug her fingers into Bella's sides not even worrying about her strength. Deciding her hands could be better occupied than just hanging on, she trailed one up Bella's side and began to lightly stroke Bella's breast. She felt Bella's breath catch and it was as she went to fully cup it she froze.