Chapter 78

The next morning Rosalie,freshly showed and dressed made her way to the kitchen. She wanted to make her mate a filling breakfast by herself. This was an easy way to take care of Bella and she was determined to prove her worth as an imprint.

"Good morning dear. What are you up to?" Esme asked as she walked into the kitchen with Alice behind her.

"I'm going to make breakfast for Bella while she's getting ready and making some phone calls." Rosalie told them looking in the cabinet for a waffle iron.

"I hate how cute you are.I literally can't stand it. I just want to pinch your cheeks." Alice told her making pinching motions with her fingers.

"Did the Denalis agree to come here?" Rosalie asked as she began measuring out some flour.

"Yes they will be here in a couple hours. They seemed very excited with the prospect of visiting the Shurlong estate." Esme told her trying hard to keep herself from rushing over to help.

Rosalie began stirring the waffle mixture."What did Carlisle tell them about Bella?"

"Just that she was a friend of the family and had offered to extend the invitation to them as well seeing as how they were family." Esme said.

Alice bounced on her stool." Do you think Bella will let them look around? I've been having fun in the dressmaker's work room but I really want to explore more."

"I do too." Esme agreed. "I have almost finished looking through the small house and would love to explore the White House some."

Rosalie sighed. She was afraid of this." I don't like the idea of you guys snooping around."

"We wouldn't be snooping around. We would be going to areas Bella allowed us to visit."Alice said." Emmett said he got to see her cars. Is it true she has a James Bond car?"

"It's not the exact car from the movie but it's the same model. She actually has an entire collection of Aston Martins dating back to the early 1900's." Rosalie told them as she poured batter into the waffle iron.

"Seriously! What other cars does she have?" Alice asked.

"You name it she probably has it. She told me she hasn't added to the collection since her grandfather died though. The building they are housed in is a huge warehouse. It's like a car museum." Rosalie explained.

"Can we go see that and maybe drive some of the cars? I saw you driving one and Emmett said we could bring some back if you said it was alright."Alice said excitedly.

"Bella would probably take you if you asked. She's the only one who has access to the building and no you won't be driving any." Before Alice could protest Rosalie continued. "And we will definitely not be be bringing any back to Forks with us."

Alice pouted. "Why are you like this.? You have a cool, very wealthy if the house and stuff here is anything to go by mate who is willing to let you play with all her cool toys and you won't even think about it."

"It's not about thinking about it. It's about knowing that if any of you touch things you will break them. My mate may be a billionaire but that doesn't mean you can ruin her things." Rosalie explained.

"Wait back up. Bella is a billionaire?" Rosalie sighed and nodded. Alice huffed."Seriously how did you get so freaking lucky? Carlisle has been alive for centuries and isn't a billionaire. He isn't even close. None of us are."

"Carlisle isn't a billionaire because he doesn't care about money and donates a lot of it to causes." Rosalie said pleased that her first two attempts at waffles had turned out as a success.