Chapter 49

Rosalie opened her eyes disoriented. She couldn't understand why Bella was shaking her saying her name in a panic voice."What's wrong?"

"Oh for fucks sake! You're ok." Bella pulled Rosalie in a hug so tight she grunted.

"Bella what's wrong?"Rosalie asked.

"You weren't moving. You were breathing but your eyes were closed and you didn't respond to me. I thought you were in some kind of coma." Bella said in a shaky voice.

Rosalie thought back to her last few moments. Before Bella had been shaking her she remembered closing her eyes and holding Bella while she slept. She would have been aware of her surroundings if she was in a meditative state. Her eyes widened as she realized. "Bella I think I slept!"

"What? I thought you couldn't sleep." Bella was sure Rosalie told her that.

"I can't but it's the only thing that makes sense. Before you were shaking me the last thing I remember is closing my eyes. That was hours ago." Rosalie's eyes filled with venom tears. "Bella I can sleep."

Bella ran her hands through Rosalie's hair kissing her softly before wrapping her arms around her again,tightening them when Rosalie's tearless sobs wracked her body. "Shh it'll be ok."

Rosalie laughed and pulled back to look at Bella. "Bella, it's more than ok. I can you sleep. Do you think it was a one time thing?"

"I don't know. This could be another reaction to the bond. Do you feel tired?" Bella asked.

"No, I feel better. My mind feels clearer. When I got here last night I felt mentally exhausted and kind of sluggish. Now I feel almost refreshed." Rosalie explained.

"I'm glad you're not upset about this." Bella said grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers together.

"I told you sleeping is the thing I miss most about being human. Bella you just gave me the greatest gift I've ever received." Rosalie kissed her hard.

Bella broke the kiss causing Rosalie to groan in frustration. That groan turned into a moan as Bella straddled her lap causing Rosalie to sit up against the headboard to get a better position. Bella gave her a quick kiss and when Bella's mouth started to slowly kiss a trail to her cleavage Rosalie felt like she was going to burst. She had never been this hard in her life and if she didn't get Bella naked soon she was going to embarrass herself in front of her mate.

Feeling Rosalie tug at her shirt Bella sat up to let her pull it off. Before she could go back to kissing Rosalie's body she stood up and removed the rest of her clothes while Rosalie made quick work of her own. Fully naked she went back to straddling Rosalie slowly lowering her center down on Rosalie's erection.

When Bella moaned Rosalie reminded her."We have to be quiet."

Being quiet was the last thing on Bella's mind when Rosalie leaned forward and took one of Bella's nipples into her mouth. She thrust her hips in time to Rosalie tongue flicking her nipple and with both hands held Rosalie's head in place encouraging her to keep going.

Rosalie was in heaven. She held back from thrusting into Bella letting Bella set the pace. Even then she wasn't sure how long she would last. She moved her mouth to Bella's other breast taking in the warm silky skin and the scent of Bella's arousal. She growled when Bella pulled her hair flinging Rosalie's head back and pulling her into a lip bruising started moving her hips faster causing Rosalie to let go of her restraint as began thrusting up into Bella. When Bella's walls started tightening around her length she bit her lip to keep from crying out when she felt her orgasm rush over her.

Bella collapsed on top of Rosalie. Panting she asked. "Do you think we were quiet enough?"

"Well your father hasn't broken down the door brandishing a shot gun threatening to shoot me so I think we were." Rosalie said picking Bella up and laying her down next to her.

Bella groaned at the sudden feeling of emptiness when Rosalie pulled out." I kind of like you having all these changes to your body because it seems every time we discover something new you can't keep your hands to yourself."

"I don't see you complaining." Rosalie said with a smirk."And it doesn't matter what the circumstances are I always want to touch you."

"I don't know what we are going to do when we go to school. I'm dreading not seeing you all day. Do you think this is normal?" Bella asked.

"It is for vampires. We could be feeling the emotions a bit stronger though. After the bond is accepted usually the need to be near your mate lessons a bit. If anything it's gotten worse for me." Rosalie told her.

"Me too. I had to stop myself from going to find you a bunch of times before you showed up last night. Before I missed you but now it's an overwhelming need to have you close." Bella explained.

"This just reinforces our need to go to Arizona. We need some answers to how our bonds are affecting us. Nothing dangerous has come up but I worry because of how drastic the changes to me are. We don't know if anything has happened to you. Your physical traits are the same but something we can't see could have happened."That's one of the things Rosalie worried about the most.If something happened to Bella and they didn't know about it.

"I agree." Bella said."I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you need to go. Charlie will be up soon and we both need to get ready for school."

"Yeah that's fine. Would you be upset if I talked to Carlisle about the sleep thing? He knows more about vampires than we do." Rosalie asked.

"No I think it's a good idea. Your family will probably find out anyway. We are going to be walking a fine line while we search for information. I may not want him too involved in the shifter side but he is the best person to go to for vampire questions." Bella agreed.

Rosalie got up and got dressed. "I'll go see him now and be back to pick you up soon."

Bella stood up wrapping the blanket around her. "I love you and I'll see you soon."

"I love you too." Rosalie said giving Bella a kiss and climbing out the window.

Bella decided since she was already up to just start her day. Putting on a robe she made her way to the bathroom already feeling the ache of being away from her imprint.