Chapter 96

"I like you in a jumpsuit." Rosalie said as she admired Bella's body in a long sleeved tight purple jumpsuit while riding in the back seat of the town car Bella had arranged to drive them that night. Bella completed the outfit with a pearl necklace, matching pearl earrings, a black wide belt and 4in black jimmy coos. "It hugs you in all the right places."

Bella ran her hand up and down Rosalie's thigh. "I'm enjoying these leather pants myself, but the lack of fabric on your back is a very nice touch."

Rosalie adjusted the neck of her red halter top. "I thought you might like that. Did you manage to get us into the club?"

"Piece of cake. Having a personal representative has it's perks." Bella told her.

"Gene doesn't mind doing this kind of stuff for you?" Rosalie asked.

Bella shook her head. "No, he is really happy that I'm doing things and not hiding away from society. He also knows I'm responsible so he doesn't worry about us going to a club with alcohol. He knows I would never drink, so there is no way I would make a scene and embarrass myself."

"It's a good thing we didn't bring Emmett and Alice then. They would have been a guaranteed embarrassment ." Rosalie said.

"You should go easier on them."

"No, you should stop letting them walk all over you. Why do you always let them get their way?" Rosalie asked.

Bella thought about that for a minute. "I think it's because of their innocence. So many bad things have happened to Alice but she remains a bright spot in this world. I mean look at Jasper. He has every right to become a vicious, mean, horrible vampire hell bent on destruction, but Alice gives him so much support and love that he is actually able to forgive himself and enjoy life. Then there is Emmett who always seems like a goofball that wants to have fun but I know underneath that he loves deeply. I have no doubt that if we asked him to, he would stand against Edward and the whole newborn army himself just to make sure we were safe, knowing the whole time we didn't need his help. If I can help those two keep a hold on even a little bit of their happiness I would do so gladly. You also have to admit they really haven't asked for anything to extravagant."

Rosalie gave Bella a kiss."I love that you can put a positive spin on such an annoyance. Can you at least try to reign it in though? You have to remember they have parents, they don't need us."

A clearing throat caught their attention. "Ms. Shurlong we are here."

"I'll get the door there is no need for you to do it." Rosalie told the driver as she got out of the car and held her hand to help Bella.

Bella handed the driver some cash. "I'm not sure how long we will be but it should be long enough for you to get something to eat. So go enjoy yourself and we will let you know when we are done so you don't have to wait."

The driver looked at the cash and went wide eyed. "That's ok . It's my job to wait for you. I don't mind."

"I insist. If you want I can call your boss and clear it with them." Bella said.

The driver shook his head. "No ma'am it's fine. You can text me and I'll come as soon as you do. I'll just go to some place close."

"Thank you." Bella said accepting Rosalie's hand and getting out of the car.

"No,Thank you Ms. Shurlong." The driver said as the door was closing.

Rosalie pulled Bella to her side and pointed to the line of people that wrapped around the building. "Do we have to wait in that long line?"

"Of course not. You're with American royalty." Bella chuckled.

"Back of the line." The doorman said not even looking at them as they walk up to the door.