Chapter 93

Rosalie and Bella in tiger form met Sam and 5 other pack members all in wolf form at the treaty line to lead them back to the clearing in front of the Cullen's house. Rosalie noted with a smile that they flanked her as if they were body guards. She reasoned that knowing she was Bella's imprint and that she was in danger made them extra protective. It was a humbling feeling being so cared for.

Carlisle stepped forward to great them." Hello and welcome to our home. My son Jasper and his friends Peter and Charlotte are experts with dealing with newborn vampires and today they will be showing us not only the way they fight but how to defeat them. We welcome you to be as involved as you want to be wether that be training with us or just observing?"

"Sam thanks you for allowing them at our home and says they will be just observing today." Rosalie translated for them.

"Wait, you can talk to the wolves?" Emmett asked.

"No, I can talk to Sam,not the entire pack ." Rosalie explained.

"That's amazing." Peter said.

"Anyway, lets get back to training." Rosalie said closing the subject on her abilities. She sat on the ground leaning on Bella surrounded by the wolves as they laid down with them, all eyes focused on Jasper.

Jasper stepped forward." Very well. I'm sure Bella and Rosalie have told you what we are up against. I'm going to go through some of the more common fighting techniques of newborns. Emmett if you would?"

Emmett jumped up and took his place across from Jasper. " I'll try to go easy on you."

"Emmett is the perfect example of a newborn as he has the same problems with impulse control and relying on brute strength to defeat his opponent." Jasper explained.

"Hey, did you just call me stupid?" Emmett asked.

"No, I was simply highlighting your strength. Now Emmett come at me full force. " Jasper told him.

Emmett ran faster then the human eye could follow at Jasper and held his arms out as he tried to tackle him. Right before he made contact Jasper stepped to the side and grabbed Emmett by the throat, lifting him up and slamming him down on the ground. Emmett tried to get loose, but Jasper straddled him and kneeled down on Emmett's arms pinning them to his side making it impossible for him to move them.

Jasper looked up and addressed the group. "At this point I would have removed his head. You see even though Emmett is a lot stronger then me I easily overpowered him using the fact that he would rely on that strength instead of an actual fighting technique. Unless they studied when they were human these vampires will have very little training. From the timeline we have been given they haven't really had a chance to learn much. It is also very hard to train the newly turned because they are usually very aggressive and have little control over their emotions. To learn to fight you must have self discipline and young vampires have very little. They have a god complex and think they are invincible in their new stronger, faster bodies that seem indestructible. That is something I will continue to teach you how to take advantage of."

Rosalie laid against Bella and played with her fur for the next three hours as Jasper led them through different scenarios on how to efficiently kill a newborn. She thought about how weird it was to be so absolutely content sitting on the ground with her shifter mate surrounded by werewolves who only weeks ago would have ripped her throat out. Now they were protecting her it seemed even from her own family. Alice had tried to lay down on Bella a couple times after it had been her turn to pair up. Each time Rosalie had politely threatened to kill her and pulled her off her mate. The first time there were a few growls from the wolves but after a sharp command from Sam they had been quiet. Sam had apologized to her for their overprotectiveness and explained they were mad that Alice had disrespected her by laying on Bella.