Chapter 41

Bella woke up wondering exactly where she was. She wasn't worried because the smell of blooming flowers surrounded her. As she opened her eyes, she realized she was in Rosalie's bed laying half on top of her. She let out a small growl as she stretched out her body to wake it up.

"You have the mannerisms of a house cat. Even the way you stretch. You arch your back the way a cat does." Rosalie added quickly when she noticed Bella's embarrassment." It's not a bad thing. It's really cute actually. Do you know you meow like a baby kitten in your sleep?"

"I did not but thank you for that mortifying information." Bella said hiding her face in a pillow.

"You shouldn't be mortified. It's just so you. You are just as much tiger as you are human and the more time I spend with you in both forms the more I realize that you carry both traits with you always."Rosalie told her. When Bella still didn't look at her she kissed her cheek causing Bella to shiver."Sorry I know my skin is cold. I bet you were freezing all night."

Bella lifted herself off the pillow and laid down on top of Rosalie."You feel like the cool side of the pillow. It's very soothing."

"I've been compared to many things but never a pillow. " Rosalie said thoughtfully.

"Its a good trait I promise. I usually am a sweaty mess when I wake up. Charlie doesn't have air conditioning and with me being so hot all the time it gets uncomfortable. Your skin temperature is perfect for me."

Rosalie leaned up for a kiss but when Bella pulled back and covered her mouth she understood. "I don't mind your morning breath. It doesn't even smell bad."

"I think you are the first person who has ever experienced my morning breath so it's good to know it's not off putting to you." Bella said before she leaned down and kissed Rosalie.

Like all their kisses lately it started off chaste but deepened quickly. Rosalie sat up making Bella straddle her as she pulled at the hem of Bella's tank top only breaking the kiss to pull it over her head. Seconds later she felt her own tank top being pulled off. She maneuvered them so her back was against the headboard and Bella was seated in Rosalie's lap her hard on pushing through her shorts. Bella pulled back from the kiss causing her to groan at the loss but as she felt lips trail down her neck and one of Bella's hand grope her through her shorts that groan turned into a deep moan.

Bella knew they should stop. She just wanted one more minute. Her tiger was demanding she claim what was rightfully hers but her human side thought that maybe this could be more romantic. She wrapped her hand around Rosalie through her shorts and gently stroked her hand up and down Rosalie's length. She arched her back at the feel of Rosalie palming her breast through her bra.

"We should stop? Right? We should wait?" Bella asked Rosalie hoping she would be the voice of reason.

"Totally should stop." Rosalie said as her hand reached behind Bella and undid her bra. She leaned back to look at Bella admiring the way her pale skin caused her pink nipples to stand out. She leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth as her hand played with the other one rolling the nipple between her fingers. She was beyond being able to stop now and from the way Bella grabbed the back of her head and held her in place she knew that Bella was right there with her.

Bella could barely take the overwhelming sensation of Rosalie's mouth on her skin and when she felt Rosalie's tongue flick her nipple Bella fumbled with the clasp on Rosalie's bra ripping it apart in her frustration. She flung away the offensive material and grabbed Rosalie's breasts in her hand. Rosalie let loose a growl and flipped Bella onto her back laying on top of her catching her lips in a kiss. When Bella put a hand on her chest to hold her back Rosalie gave her a confused look.