Chapter 37

Rosalie called an end to play time after a little over two hours. Much to both participants displeasure. She knew they were having fun but Emmett was looking a little rough with his clothes torn and small cracks all over his exposed skin. Bella looked like she had rolled in a mud puddle. Her white fur now a brown color because of all the dirt and grass she had all over her.

"Ok you guys. That's enough. Emmett you need to go heal yourself and Bella you need a shower because I'm pretty sure when you change back all that dirt and grass is going to stay with you." Rosalie told them.

"Aww mom! But we were having fun!" Emmett whined. Bella nodded her big head in agreement.

"Yes and that fun has come to an end. Emmett you know if you don't heal yourself soon you won't be able to at all. You could even get seriously hurt if you continue." Rosalie told him.

"You're right." Emmett said." We'll do this again right Bella?"

At Bella's nod he ran to the house. Rosalie then took Bella's dirty face in her hands.

"And you. I think I need the hose to take care of you. A shower isn't going to take all of this off." Bella huffed and ran towards the woods. "Wait I'll get you a robe so you don't have to put your clothes on over all that dirt."

Rosalie was back within seconds with a dark red robe in her hands which Bella took between her teeth carefully and went into the woods to change. As she come back out Rosalie started laughing at the sight of her.

"It's not that bad is it?" Bella asked looking at herself.

"Bella your hair is a dark brown and the only part of you that isn't dirty right now is your eyes. Come on you can shower in my bathroom." Rosalie said leading Bella into the house.

"Oh my what happened to you?" Esme asked startled.

"This is the result of wrestling with Emmett." Bella told her.

"Are you hurt? Emmett raced by to fast for me to check him over but are you ok?" Esme asked concerned.

"Oh I'm fine it's just a little bit of dirt. Nothing a good scrubbing won't take care of." Bella reassured her.

Bella followed Rosalie to her room where she showed her her en-suite and explained the shower to her. Bella took her time and scrubbed the best that she could. She would have to clean the bathroom when she was done and she was pretty sure she left dirty footprints the entire way through the house but she had a lot of fun with Emmett and hoped they could do it again sometime.

She finished up in the shower got dressed and then cleaned up the mud the best she could. She would have to get better cleaning supplies from Rosalie. When she walked into Rosalie's bedroom Rosalie was sitting on the window seat.

"You look much better." Rosalie told her.

"Feel better too. I made a mess of things though. Can you tell me where the cleaning supplies are so I can clean up all the dirt I tracked in?"Bella figured there was a lot of it.

"Esme already took care of it so you don't have to worry about it. She said it was a small price to pay to see Emmett so happy." Rosalie replied.

"I'll make sure to thank her." Bella said as she sat across from Rosalie on the window seat moving some pillows out of the way.

"Did you have fun?"Rosalie asked.

"I had a blast. My grandfather was a lot more cautious with me. I think he was afraid to hurt me even though when I first shifted I was the same size as him." Bella said.

"Wait your tiger grew?" Rosalie asked. Bella nodded in reply."I thought shifters stayed one size in their animal form? It that another tiger thing?"

"They usually don't. Is seemed my tiger grew in size with my body. The taller I got the bigger my tiger got. I shifted young. Most naturally shift when they are between 16 and 18. Unless there is an outside danger that triggers it early." Bella explained.