Chapter 86

"When is your birthday?" Bella asked as Rosalie walked through the door of the office.

Rosalie took a seat across the desk were Bella was sitting writing something in a notebook."Well I don't remember my human birthday but the one on my fake birth certificate now is January 25th. I was turned in April though. Why do you ask?"

"Legal paperwork. I needed to know when you are considered 18." Bella said as she continued writing.

Rosalie was confused. "What do you mean legal paperwork?"

Bella looked up at Rosalie. "Oh yes sorry. We haven't gotten a chance to sit down and talk to each other since we got here about future plans."

"Future plans? What are you talking about Bella?" Rosalie asked.

Bella got up and walked to Rosalie taking a seat in her lap." Well now that I have an imprint I wanted to take the necessary legal steps for you to own half of everything I own and heaven forbid if something would happen to me I want everything to be yours."

Rosalie jumped up from the chair knocking Bella off of her. "What?! Bella first of all don't speak of you dying. I don't want to hear about it or even think about a life without you in it. Secondly I don't need to own half of your assets for us to be a couple."

Bella put her arms around Rosalie holding her in a loose embrace. "It's not about what's needed, it's about what I want. I told you already you are now a part of the Shurlong legacy. To rightfully take your place you need to have some ownership of it. It's not about the money I'm giving you it's about entrusting you to carry on if something were to happen to me. I know it's a lot of pressure but you are my imprint. That means the Shurlong family is now your family.Everything I own is not just my history anymore but by sharing your life with me it's yours as well."

Rosalie was speechless. In her human life she had a small family that never wanted her. As a vampire she found family in the Cullens but it always felt artificial. She cared for them but was with them more out of loyalty than love. Now she had Bella and with Bella she was not only given a chance at the future she always wanted but a chance to be apart of a family that she could be proud of.

Rosalie felt her insecurities rise." What if I'm not good enough to be a Shurlong? I'm a freak and as a vampire your mortal enemy. I don't think your ancestors would be happy with me being part of their history."

When Bella laughed Rosalie tried to pull away feeling hurt . Bella held on tight not letting her get away.

"Rosalie my ancestors have known about you for centuries. The book of legends speak of you. I bet that more than one seer knew that a vampire was going to be my imprint. You are forgetting one big thing though." At Rosalie's confused look Bella told her." We are going to have a baby. And when we do you will have fathered the next generation of Shurlongs."

Rosalie smiled at that. "Yeah we are going to have a baby aren't we?"

Bella gave her a kiss. "We are going to have the most beautiful baby and they will have all of our best qualities and you are going to be the best parent that ever lived."

Rosalie snuggled into Bella's chest listening to her heartbeat. "Do you really think it will all happen?"

Bella held her tighter. "I know it will happen, I know you and I would do anything to make it happen. We don't need a seer to tell us what our future holds because we both know in our heart that no matter what anyone says the most important thing is that I love you."

Rosalie sighed happily. "I love you too."

"Good. Now I'll need a copy of your birth certificate and social security card to send to Gene. We legally can't do anything until I turn 18 but he said there was a caveat in the will that dealt with imprints. He said he would go over everything again and see what he can do. I'm also not old enough to file a will so he's also going to see what he can do to go around that until my 18th birthday."