Chapter 73

"Do you think we should take any of these books with us?" Bella asked Rosalie as she was putting the books they had read back on the shelves.

Rosalie looked up from the books of legends she was reading through." If you want we can. I don't see what else we can learn about the white tiger that isn't in this book."

"Yeah I thought the same thing. There are a few things I want to bring back with us."

"Do we need to mail them?" At Bella's raised eyebrow Rosalie's rolled her eyes. "Of course not because you rented the private jet to take us back."

"You are my imprint. I want nothing but the best for you. Renting a jet is nothing. Heck if you wanted me to buy you a plane I would without even blinking an eye." Bella told her.

"Bella we don't need a plane. God I'm going to have to reel in your gift giving aren't I." Rosalie said exasperated.

"No you won't. At least not for gifts to other people. You however are going to have to get used to being spoiled."Bella kissed the frown off Rosalie's face.

"I don't need to be spoiled and I don't want you going overboard. You may be a billionaire but that doesn't mean you need to spend your money frivolously." Rosalie told her.

"Yes, dear." Bella chuckled at Rosalie's glare.

The sounds of an alarm followed by a flashing light caught their attention causing Rosalie to sigh."For fucks sake what have they gotten into now. I knew leaving them alone was a bad idea."

Bella laughed as she walked to the security room. Her laugh turned into a scowl as she looked at the monitor."I wish it were your family causing this disturbance but unfortunately it's mine."

"What do you mean?" Rosalie asked.

Bella pointed to a screen depicting the front gate where a middle aged women was standing. "My mother is here."

Rosalie looked as the woman was trying to punch numbers into the key pad becoming angrier each time she was declined." How would your mother even know you were here?"

"I suspect someone told her. We did rent a jet and a limo and not to sound full of myself but around here I'm kind of a big deal. She could have heard about it from a number of people." Bella explained.

"What are you going to do about it?" Rosalie asked following Bella towards the entrance of the bunker. She refused to refer to it as anything but a bunker no matter how Bella tried to dress it up. If it could withstand a nuclear attack then the damn thing was a bunker.

"Well I'm going to invite her in for tea. That's what I'm going to do." Bella said unlocking the doors to go out the same way she unlocked them going in. At Rosalie's questioning look she explained."In case of emergency it's better that one person have control over the exits than multiple people who could let in something you wanted to stay out.

Rosalie nodded in understanding. "So we are just going to invite your mother in for tea? Do you want the rest of the family with us?"

"No that's quite alright. We can handle her on our own. If she gets out of hand we'll call Gene." Bella told her walking into the servants entrance of the house going to the kitchen.

As she put a kettle of water on to boil Bella walked to a control panel and punched in some numbers.

"She is going to just walk up to the front door? I didn't see a car drive her up." Rosalie asked.

"Yes that is quite curious. She spent a lot of money on cars. It's weird that she didn't drive one." Bella said as she pulled out a tray and put a China tea pot with a matching tea set on it. Rosalie had never seen anything so fancy." Can you grab the Biscuits out of that cabinet.