Chapter 69

"A hummer limo? Bella you got us a hummer limo?" Alice asked incredulously.

"Well we needed a car big enough to hold all of us and this is the largest one so I thought Emmett would be more comfortable." Bella replied sheepishly.

"Oh Bella bear's looking out for me. I knew I was your favorite." Emmett said.

Alice glared at him. "You are not Bella's favorite as her best friend I am her favorite. She simply got a car big enough for all of us not to be crammed in next to your huge body."

Emmett flexed his arm. "My body is huge."

"Anyway."Rosalie cut in. "Thank you Bella for thinking of all of our comfort. Everyone get in the car."

Bella handed the driver a key card. "Please use this to open the gate when we arrive."

"Yes Miss. Shurlong." The driver took the card and closed the car door after everyone got in.

"Why does everyone call you Miss. Shurlong? I thought your last name was Swan?" Carlisle asked.

"I never officially changed my last name. Charlie insisted I keep it to honor my grandparents as the last of the Shurlong line. In Forks I go by Swan as it's my father's last name. No one has ever asked for name change documentation so Charlie and I never thought to correct them." Bella explained.

"So your actual name is Bella Shurlong not Bella Swan?" At Bella's nod Rosalie asked. "Why didn't you tell me that? I would of liked to know your real name."

"I honestly didn't even think about it. It's never really come up." Bella replied.

Rosalie thought about this. Is was true she never asked Bella outright what her name was but she would have liked to know her mate's identity." Who named you Isabella?"

"Isabella was Gorgen's wife's name. She was the matriarch of what is now the Shurlong dynasty. My grandparents thought it fitting to name me such because of their belief I was destined for greatness." Bella explained.

Before Rosalie could inquire further Emmett's voice caught her attention."Jesus Bella you're a high roller. Look at this place."

Rosalie looked out the window and noticed the gate they were pulling up to. It was iron with intricate S's woven into the bars with a large crest overlapping the meeting of the two sides. As the driver stopped the gate swung open causing the crest to spilt in half as the gates fanned out.

"Is that your family crest?" Esme asked.

"Yes that is the crest that has been with my family throughout all of our generations." Bella said.

As they pulled to a stop in front of the house there were three people standing outside waiting for them. Rosalie looked to Bella and noticed the smile on her face indicating she knew the people.

Bella followed by the rest of the Cullens filed out of the car. A women who looked to be in her mid fifties gave Bella a hug. Rosalie fought back a growl. She knew it was irrational but she didn't like people touching her mate.

"Isabella it's so good to see you. How are you doing?" The woman asked.

"I'm well Beatrice and you? Keeping the house nice and neat?"

"Of course!" Beatrice sounded offended. "It's nothing less than perfect. I had the rooms you asked about opened and I personally opened the original house for you myself."

"Thank you." Bella turned to the two men standing beside Beatrice."Reginald how are the buildings and the grounds? Any problems I need to address while I'm here?"