Chapter 81

Each occupant of the room could tell that something had shifted in the group's dynamic. It wasn't just Rosalie moving the single chair to be the room's main focal point. It wasn't even in the way she stood behind Bella who sat in that wasn't it. It was Bella herself.

Jasper watched as Bella looked each individual member of the room in the eyes and when those strange colored eyes rested on his he held his breath as both eyes glowed the same way they did when Bella was in her tiger form. He had seen a glimpse of it earlier but looking at Bella now he saw the leader Bella was meant to be.

"I see we have new members." Bella said taking command of the meeting.

"Yes, Bella these are my friends Peter and Charlotte this Bella Shurlong the great white tiger." Jasper felt using Bella's title from now on was appropriate.

Charlotte spoke first. "It's an honor to meet you. We have traveled all over the world and have heard the legends of the great white tiger. We had always thought that it had been a myth. Thank you for inviting us to your home."

"You're welcome. By now you have been briefed on the situation?" Bella asked.

Peter nodded." Yes white tiger. We learned of the army and have offered our assistance. We would be proud to stand with you against this threat.

"Great more shifter Jesus groupies." Emmett mumbled for what he felt was the hundredth time.

"Rosalie and I have decided that we will spend the week here training. At the end of the week we wish for the Denali to go back to Alaska and keep Laurent busy." Bella told them.

"What?! We are not going to go home and sit on our asses. What if the army comes while we aren't there?" Kate said outraged at the thought of cowering at her home while the others prepared for battle.

"You are needed at home to keep Laurent occupied. He is the only other mature vampire with James that we know of. You will need to go along with him so that you can find out more of Edward's plan." Bella explained.

"It's a good plan Kate." Jasper said.

"I don't care if it's a good plan. You don't make decisions for my family. How do we know that your aren't aligned with Edward already and this is a way to eliminate all of..."

Kate didn't get the rest of her sentence out before Rosalie had her hand around Kate's throat slamming her into the ground. Irina made a move to pull her off but Rosalie grabbed one of her arms and ripped it off as if simply pulling a tissue out of the box and threw the limb down the hallway. Screaming in pain Irina ran after it.

None of the Cullens made a move to help as all of their eyes were on Bella who sat there unnervingly calm watching the scene impassively with glowing eyes. They knew making a move against Rosalie was suicidal so they just stood by helplessly.

"What are you doing? Let her go!" Tanya screamed as she rushed Rosalie only to find herself being flung through the same window Victoria had gone through.

"I just finished fixing that." Esme said looking on in dismay.

After watching Rosalie throw Carmen through a wall Carlisle jumped in between Rosalie and Eleazar. "Stop, you won't win. Please stop before you upset her mate."

"Carlisle she is attacking my coven and you stand by and do nothing?" Eleazar asked in surprise.

"STOP" Bella said followed by a loud roar causing all of the room except Rosalie to freeze and stare at Bella with wide eyes.

Rosalie tightened her hold on Kate's neck causing it to splinter. "You will not insult my mate with such accusations. If I hear you disrespect her again I will rip you limb from limb and present her the pieces as an expression of my devotion to her. Do you understand?"

Kate nodded the best she could with Rosalie's hand firmly around her throat pulling in a strangled breath when she was finally released. Tanya and Irina rushed to her sides helping her to her feet, Carmen holding Irina's arm to her body to help it reattach.

"You're proving Edward right! You are dangerous!" Tanya yelled addressing Bella and Rosalie.

Bella stood and took a step forward advancing on Tanya,Rosalie a step behind her." Yes I am dangerous. My mate is dangerous but the question is am I the right kind of dangerous? Whose side do you want to stand on when this all goes down? Ask yourself that question on your way home. You are dismissed."

"Carlisle a word." Eleazar said motioning for his family and Carlisle to leave with them.

"Of course. If you don't need us Bella we will be right back." After seeing the damage all around them Carlisle felt the need to run things past Bella now.

"We will be fine without you both." Bella told him watching as the Denalis, Carlisle and Esme left the room."Now that that's taken care of we will keep with the original plan of training here. After the week's end we all will be going back to Forks together."

Jasper was the first to break the awkward silence. "Do you want to start training today or would you like to start tomorrow."

"We will start tomorrow. Bella and I will be spending the rest of the evening together. If you need us use the intercom as we don't know where we will be." Rosalie told them. She motioned for Bella to follow her and hand and hand they left the room.

"What the fuck just happened?" Emmett asked stunned at the turn of events.

"I think we just got a glimpse of the great white tiger in action." Jasper said looking at all the damage Rosalie inflicted to the room.

Alice picked up a painting that had fallen on the ground."It wasn't Bella that did all this."

"Yeah she just sat back and watched the show. She didn't even move a muscle." Emmett said.

"It was actually a great show of power on both their parts." Peter told them. He had heard of the great white tiger many times but nothing about the tiger's mate. Seeing her in action was frightening.

"How so?" Victoria asked. She liked to keep to herself and didn't say much but what just happened had startled her. She had felt the overwhelming need to flee as soon as Bella entered the room but fought it knowing Bella wouldn't hurt anyone who didn't cross her.

"By Rosalie stepping in and reprimanding Kate for her disrespect it showed who the greater authority was. Rosalie's actions showed that she would fight against anyone who stood in Bella's way. By Bella not doing anything it showed Bella trusted her. They are like a queen and her loyal knight." Peter explained.

"Is Bella still my Bella bear or is she now off limits?"Emmett asked.

"I don't want to lose my best friend!" Alice said in dismay.

"In my experience it's important that when a leader considers you as a friend that you not change the way you act around them only in the way of respect. Being Bella's friend is important but listening to her commands are much more important." Jasper told them.

"That's settles it. Bella's still my Bella bear and I'm still going to wrestle her tiger!" Emmett told them.

"You've wrestled her tiger?" Charlotte asked wide eyed.

"Yeah we wrestled for a couple hours. Bella promised we could do it again. I wonder if we could while we are here." Emmett said.

Jasper gave him a serious look."I think we should give Bella and Rosalie some time to calm down before we ask them."

"Good idea." Alice said already planning the night's adventure. Bella was still her best friend no matter what happened.