Chapter 25

After a silent ride to the Cullen house Rosalie parked her car and they both got out.

Rosalie had felt the excitement building as she realized she was about to go hunting with her mate. Hunting for vampires was something that could be considered very intimate between a mated pair. It was something she not only looked forward to but somewhat dreaded. The reason she was dreading it was the semi hard-on that was making itself known in her tightening pants. She really needed to learn how to get control over her hormones.

She never had this problem in her human life and it was never a problem in her vampire life before she met Bella. She was worried that if they ever did have sex the problem would only get worse. She had heard many stories of newly mated couples barely leaving the house to go hunting after finding each other. Vampire honeymoons lasted anywhere from a year to decades and the thought had Rosalie feeling both nervous and giddy at the idea of her and Bella having such a connection.

"Can you give me a minute before you go into the woods so I can change real quick?" Bella asked breaking Rosalie out of her musings.

"Sure of course just come out and get me when you're ready."Rosalie was curious to see what it looked like for Bella to shift but she would respect her mate's privacy.

Bella jogged towards the woods feeling a little apprehensive about hunting with Rosalie. She had only ever hunted with her grandfather. On one hand Bella was worried Rosalie might find her repulsive when she was confronted with the reality of dating a tiger. On the other she was excited that she would be able to show her imprint how capable she was. She would be able to show Rosalie that she could provide and protect her and as she shrugged out of her clothes her tiger came forth without her even having to think about it. Quickly she tapped into her animal instinct and went to get Rosalie.

Rosalie looked up when she heard Bella coming and followed her back into the woods. They wouldn't be able to speak to each other but she was positive they would find other ways to communicate. She wandered over to Bella and ran her hands through Bella's fur and scratched behind her ears.When she felt Bella start to purr she chuckled and inclined her head "Shall we?"

They both took off running and it was then Rosalie got to see how fast Bella was. Her tiger moved gracefully through the forest like she was one with it. Bella's body was all muscle contracting and extending moving fluidly in a display of physicality that had Rosalie swallowing the excess venom that was pooling in her mouth. Her pants were definitely getting a lot tighter as the more she watched her mate the more turned on she got.

Bella luckily didn't seem to notice as she titled her head to the side, sniffed ,then took off with Rosalie trailing behind. After a few feet she caught the scent of a bear and knew what Bella was after. When she reached Bella and the bear, Bella had the bear pinned to the ground. She was growling at it and when she noticed Rosalie had joined them she let the bear up.

When the bear got up on two feet Bella started circling it. She was toying with it and when it lunged at her she swiped her claws along its chest causing it to cry out as it stumbled backwards. Bella then jumped on it and held it to the ground glancing at Rosalie.

It was when their eyes met that Rosalie understood. Bella had caught the bear for her. If watching Bella run wasn't arousing enough her mate presenting her with a bear definitely was. Rosalie walked over to the bear and sunk her teeth into its neck. She had worried how Bella would feel after seeing her feed as she had never seen a vampire feed before but she didn't have to worry. Bella just sat on the bear until she was done with a serene smile on her face. At least what Rosalie thought a serene smile on a tiger's face looked like.

"Do you want the rest?" Rosalie asked Bella moving away from the bear to give Bella room.

Bella nodded and tore into the bears stomach all claws and teeth. Rosalie was mesmerized. Something that should have looked gruesome and ghastly had her transfixed. She couldn't look away if she wanted to and she found she didn't want to at all.