Chapter 44

Listening to Bella's moans as she was thrusting into her Rosalie wondered if she was ever going to be able to control herself again. Watching Bella strip off her clothes and change into her tiger for the first time made her so hard it was almost painful. She transferred her thoughts of just how aroused Bella made her to the tiger and after grabbing Bella's clothes they took off in a run to find some privacy.

When they came upon Rosalie's private meadow Rosalie quickly removed all her clothing and had Bella pinned to the ground as soon as she was in her human form. She couldn't want one second longer and with a heated kiss she was inside Bella before Bella even got to catch her breath.

"Faster, go faster." Bella groaned, pulling Rosalie in for a kiss when she complied.

"I'm almost there. I can't wait." Rosalie said breathless.

"Me too. Together?" Bella panted.

"Together." Rosalie agreed letting go of her control hitting her peak when she watched Bella fling her head back and let loose a roar that scared the birds from the trees.

She placed small kisses on Bella's sweaty face as they both collected themselves. Bella shuddered when she pulled out and wrapped her arms around Rosalie when she laid back down on top of her."I feel like I should apologize for not lasting longer. It's like I'm a horny teenage boy."

"No you are just a horny teenage girl." Bella told her." It's fine with me I'm right there with you. I keep thinking that we need to slow down and take our time but then once I see you naked all thought of slowing down flees my mind."

"Are you saying you like my body." Rosalie asked with a smug grin on her face.

"You know I like your body. I just happened to like your body naked most of all." Bella told her.

Rosalie nuzzled her face into Bella's neck inhaling her scent." I like your body naked too."

"You seem to like my tiger just fine also"

"It's not like I want to have sex with your tiger that's weird and kind of gross." Rosalie said adding quickly. "No offense."

"None taken. You're right that is weird and gross." Bella agreed.

"It's just knowing it's you. All that strength and power. Knowing that underneath it all my mate controls it. The fact that you could destroy anything in your way and that you are almost unstoppable is very attractive." Rosalie explained.

"That makes sense. Seeing you put Emmett in his place and throwing that rock at him."Bella shivered just thinking about it. "I wanted you right then. I almost didn't care that we had an audience. It was the fact I don't want anyone seeing you like that that stopped me."

"Hopefully that will keep stopping us in the future because I'm having a hard time keeping my hands to myself. I just want to touch you all the time." Rosalie told her.

"Do you think the feelings will lessen with time?" Bella asked.

"My kind call this the vampire honeymoon. After a pair is bonded the need to be physical is almost out of control. It can last anywhere from a year to decades. What about imprinting?"Rosalie asked.

"I don't know. I would have to do more research." Bella said stroking her hand up and down Rosalie's naked back.

"Do you think we should go to Arizona and search through your records? Could we even go?" Rosalie asked.

"I think we should."Bella said."As for if we can I don't know what I would tell Charlie. I know he wouldn't want me to go by myself but telling him I want to go with my girlfriend unsupervised wouldn't fly with him either. I could tell him I left some stuff I wanted and needed to go get it but chaperoning would be the issue."

Rosalie traced Bella's ab muscles causing them to tremble."I know you don't feel really comfortable having outsiders in your family home but maybe we could take just Esme?"

"I don't mind Esme. I'm still not a hundred percent sure on Carlisle and I really don't like the idea of him having access to my family's records."The doctor rubbed Bella the wrong way and made her uncomfortable around him.

"I know that's why I thought Esme would be perfect." Rosalie propped herself up on her elbow and gave her a kiss.

Bella stopped her before it became heated."We can't start up again. I need to go home soon. I also think I should try putting in effort to get my room set up if I'm going to ask Charlie about going to the estate. I don't want him to think I want to move back in with my mother."

"What can I do to help? I hate to sound like the desperately clingy girlfriend but I really don't want to be away from you." Rosalie admitted.

"Well it's a good thing you aren't my girlfriend." Bella gave Rosalie a kiss to erase the hurt expression on her face. "You are so much more than that. Girlfriend is a silly word humans use for their crushes. We are mates and imprints. Our bond is so much greater than even any of our own kinds could ever experience. So you wanting to be around me just as much as I want to be around you is just another expression of our love for each other."

Rosalie smiled." I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now let's get you dressed and we can go hunt before we head back to your place. I was thinking maybe you could take me to the hardware store and we could get paint and supplies to paint my room today."Bella said.

"Sounds like a plan." Rosalie said getting up to put her clothes back on. Hopefully they would find their way off again by the end of the day she thought with a smile.