Chapter 98

"Are you hungry?" Rosalie asked Bella as they got off the elevator into the front hall of their hotel floor.

"Actually I kind of am. I have a feeling I won't get the chance to eat anytime soon so maybe I will have something now." Bella said.

Rosalie pushed Bella up against the wall in the hallway and stood on her tip toes kissing Bella hard on the mouth only to pull away leaving Bella panting. When Bella reached for her she walked towards the kitchen."Well then if the mighty tiger is hungry we better feed her before she gets angry and starts hunting the hotel guests."

Bella took deep breaths trying to calm her racing heart. "You kiss me like that and then expect me to think about food now?"

Rosalie chuckled. "Why don't you have the left overs from dinner and I'll go start the hot tub and get some towels."

Bella gave her an exaggerated bashful look. "I don't think I can go into the hot tub. I don't have a bathing suit."

Rosalie tried out her best southern accent. "Don't you worry Darlin, this half gentleman will protect your innocence."

Bella put her hand over her heart and sighed. "My, hero."

Rosalie laughed."I'll get everything set up, you enjoy your food."

Bella laughed along with her as she set about warming up the leftovers while Rosalie left the room. She had worried that Rosalie wouldn't be able to relax fully with all the stress they had been under lately. So it was a nice surprise that she wanted to go dancing. Bella was proud of the way Rosalie handled Bella not only getting recognized but joining in on the conversation with Cynthia and her friends. Rosalie may not think so but she was the made to be Bella's imprint. As she finished off her leftovers Bella thought tonight seemed like the perfect time to give Rosalie the present Bella had been saving since she got it from the vault in the safe room of the estate. She just hoped that Rosalie would like it.

As Rosalie walked into the kitchen she noticed Bella had a thoughtful expression on her face. "Everything ok?"

Bella looked at Rosalie standing next to her in a hotel robe. "Oh yeah everything is fine. I'm going to go change into my robe I'll meet you out there."

Rosalie gave her a kiss and swatted her on the butt as she walked passed."Hurry up before the water gets cold."

Bella chuckled. "It's a hot tub it won't get cold."

"Anytime I don't have your body next to mine I'm cold." Rosalie call out as Bella made her way to the master bedroom.

Bella shook her head as she made her way into the master bedroom. She liked this version of Rosalie. It made her want them to get their own place as soon as possible. Here by themselves Rosalie was more relaxed and seemed a lot happier. The playfulness Rosalie engaged in warmed Bella's heart and she felt honored to be able to experience this other side of Rosalie that rarely came out. It reaffirmed her need to take Rosalie on a vacation. They needed alone time. Even though they were young their bond was extremely intense and not just teenage puppy love. As a couple they deserved the opportunity to explore these new emotions in private. An overnight trip wasn't going to cut it. She made a mental note to talk to Gene about what properties were available to spend time at. Now that Rosalie drank her blood, she hadn't felt the need for animal blood anymore so they could stay anywhere they wanted without worry about Rosalie needing to feed. That literally opened up the world for them to travel.

After stripping out of her clothes and putting on a robe Bella reached into her garment bag and pulled out an antique box and put it in her robe pocket. She saw Rosalie sitting on a deck chair by the hot tub."I thought you would be in already."