Chapter 85

After leaving a sulking Emmett in the game room Rosalie made her way to the dressmaker workroom where Alice, Victoria and Charlotte were looking through fabric books.

"Do we really have to go Rosalie?" Alice asked as soon as Rosalie stepped into the room.

"Yes we really have to go Alice but like I told Emmett we can come back again." Rosalie told her.

Alice plowed into Rosalie giving her a hug. "You mean it? You aren't banning us?"

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "You all behaved well enough to get a future invitation."

Alice clapped her hands together excitedly." Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can I use some of the garment bags to pack up the outfits I made to bring home with us?"

Rosalie was about to say ask Bella but she realized that Bella would just remind her that the house was as much hers as it was Bella's. It was a lot to consider and almost overwhelming to accept but she was Bella's imprint and this wasn't a huge decision to make. Maybe it was time to get in the mindset of being Bella's partner in all aspects of life.

Rosalie rolled her eyes at herself. It was just some garment bags she was giving Alice not some valuable artifact."Yes go ahead and take what you need."

"Does that mean that I can take some fabric and accessories also?" Alice asked hopefully.

"You're pushing it." Rosalie huffed. "But if you don't go overboard then you can take some stuff with you."

"You're the best." Alice turned her attention to Victoria and Charlotte."I don't know why you guys think she's so scary."

At Rosalie's raised eyebrow Charlotte fumbled to explain. "We don't think you are scary. The subject of the great white tiger came up and the fact that there is little known about the tiger's mate. We simply didn't realize how formidable you would be especially when your mate was simply insulted."

Rosalie turned her attention to Victoria. "And you? Do you think I'm scary?"

A big smile spread across Victoria's face. "I think you're terrifying. Every one of my instincts is telling me to run as far as I can away from you."

Alice gave her a confused look." Why do you look so happy about that?"

"Because I know against the white tiger and her mate, James doesn't stand a chance and I'll finally have my freedom." Victoria told her.

Rosalie was stunned by the absolute faith in her and Bella. Victoria didn't have any allegiance to their cause other than the destruction of her sire and the fact that she wasn't pretending otherwise made Rosalie trust her a little bit more. She would still go through the security footage when she got a chance but she was becoming less suspicious of the red head every time they interacted.

"We are leaving as soon as we can so make sure you are ready to go. I'm going to go talk to Jasper." Rosalie said leaving the three to look through fabrics.

Rosalie found Jasper and Peter in the war room looking over what Rosalie thought were battle plans on a large table. As she walked over to them she was caught off guard by the smile Jasper gave her. She had never seen him look that genuinely happy before.He was always so careful with his emotions holding them tight to his chest so to see him so happy gave her pause.

"Bella wanted to make sure you got everything you wanted scanned and copied and if not I'm here to offer my help." Rosalie told him.

"I've scanned most of it. There are a couple pictures that weren't printed out that she has the glass negatives of. I was wondering if there was a way for her to have them developed." Jasper asked.