Chapter 13

Rosalie wasn't surprised when she came home to find Alice waiting for her as soon as she opened the front door. She had sent a text to Esme telling her everything was fine and she would be home in time to get ready for school. What did surprise her was that Alice hadn't come looking for her.

After she left Bella's she hadn't felt like going home. She wanted to stay with Bella but it had gone well and Rosalie didn't want to push her as it was only their first meeting. She was more than happy about the outcome though.

Rosalie never expect to even touch Bella let alone be held for over an hour by her. It felt so much more amazing then she could have ever thought. After she had finally relaxed she allowed the feelings of the love and attraction wash over her.

Luckily Bella didn't feel exactly how attracted Rosalie's body was to her because the semi hard-on Rosalie had the entire time made her fearful Bella would find out her secret before she was able to tell Bella herself. It was the one thing that put a damper on her positive feelings. She still didn't know if Bella even liked girls and here she was hoping Bella was not only attracted to girls but wouldn't mind a partner that had a penis. One was enough to deal with and she didn't even want to think about adding her vampire status into the mix.

It was a relief she didn't have to hide that part of herself from Bella. The worry of dating a human had been easily remedied all because she wanted to hunt a mountain lion. She had never really thought about the animals she hunted thinking that it didn't matter as long as it wasn't a human but she would do as she promised Bella and have herself and her family stop hunting cats.

The only problem she could foresee was Edward. His vindictive behavior would probably have him only hunting them from now on. Rosalie wasn't worried about Bella's safety around him after she saw how easily she tore Emmett's leg off.

That made her smile just thinking about it. Out of her family Jasper was the only one of them with any fighting ability and Rosalie thought Bella could probably easily overpower him. It would be a more exciting fight but she was confident that Bella would come out on top.

Edward may have been the fastest but there was no way he would have any chance of even hurting Bella if they were ever to fight. He wouldn't be able to rely on his gift to know all Bella's moves so it would be a slaughter. That meant he would think the only reasonable way of attacking Bella was to hunt cats and Rosalie knew he was petty enough to do it. She felt guilty for looking forward to that confrontation.

After a couple hours sitting in the meadow,where she went to have privacy and time to herself, the overwhelming need to see Bella again became to much.

So even though she was ashamed of herself for doing it she spent the night in a tree with a view into Bella's bedroom window watching the girl the whole night. Rosalie watched as Bella read through what looked to be a series of diaries but she was to far away to tell. The way Bella would chew on her lip, curse under her breath, huff in frustration and even pace back and forth captivated her. But what Rosalie really loved was when Bella fell asleep. She watched as Bella's face relaxed,lips slightly parted looking like the young teenager she was. And never once was Rosalie bored.

She left before Bella awoke feeling lighter now that she spent so much time near her mate. With the promise of seeing her soon she ran home fully expecting her family waiting with dozens of questions as soon she arrived.

"A text! That's all we get?! You didn't even send it to me just Esme and she wouldn't let us go find you! I've been waiting hours for you to come home! How could you do that to me?! I thought you LOVED me?!"Alice dramatically exclaimed as Rosalie moved to make her way upstairs to shower and get ready for school.

"I do love you Alice but I need to get ready for school. I don't have time to answer all your questions right now."Rosalie replied keeping her head down trying to move quickly enough to avoid Alice and her inquiries.

"But I've been waiting! You can't leave me hanging. I mean come on Bella is a tiger. A tiger Rosalie. That's a huge have to tell me everything! What's she like? What did you talk about? Does she know she's your mate? Did she ask about me?" Alice said quickly.

"Yes, my mate is a tiger shifter, no,I don't have to tell you everything, it's none of your business what we talked about, no she doesn't know she's my mate and why would she ask about you?" Rosalie replied just as quickly making her way into her en-suite bathroom, Alice trailing behind so she could hear her through the soundproof walls of her bedroom.

"Of course it's my business! You're my sister and Bella is my best friend. That's gives me double the right to know about both of your love lives."Alice said.

Rosalie instantly became defensive. "What do you mean Bella is your best friend? When did you talk to her and why didn't you tell me?"

Alice gave Rosalie a sheepish look."Well Bella doesn't know she's my best friend yet and I haven't talked to her. But come on it's obvious we are going to best friends. I deserve to talk to her because as soon as I do Bella would also realize we are best friends and then everyone will be even happier."

"Alice" Rosalie said sternly "You are not to talk to Bella unless I am with you or she approaches you on her own. I don't want to scare her away with you claiming best friend status with my mate before Bella even knows she's my mate. I will not have our family ruin my relationship with Bella before we even spend time together. Do you understand?"

Alice didn't look happy but she nodded anyway. Rosalie could see by the look in her eyes that Alice was already coming up with plans to get around her warnings to stay away from Bella. It was in Alice's nature that once she had an idea in her head she was going going do anything she could to make it happen. Rosalie just hoped that whatever she did it wouldn't chase Bella away.