Chapter 72

"I think I got something!" Rosalie exclaimed excitedly hours later.

"What is it?" Bella asked.

"Look at this." Rosalie held open the small book in her hand and showed Bella the first page.

"The legend of the great white tiger." Bella read. "This has to be it."

Rosalie flipped through the pages. "It looks like small paragraphs of different legends."

"Can you skim it and pull out anything to do with imprinting. We can go back and read through it more thoroughly after. I just really want to know that you are alright." Bella said.

"Let's see." Rosalie flipped through a couple pages." It's mostly just random stuff like this."

"The great white tiger will bring about change to the supernatural world and their reign will last until time unknown."

"My reign? What does that even mean?" Bella asked.

"It's a legend most of them don't make sense until they come true. If they are accurate that is."Rosalie explained.

"That doesn't make me feel better." Bella grumbled.

Rosalie kissed Bella's cheek."I know love."

Bella sighed. "I'm sorry I roped you into this with me. Being my imprint has brought nothing but chaos to your life."

Rosalie set down the book and pulled Bella onto her lap."Hey now. Being your imprint has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I thank fate everyday for putting us together. I don't want you to think for one second that we are a mistake. I'm proud to be with you."

Bella nuzzled her face into Rosalie's hair inhaling her flowery scent."I love you."

"I love you too." Rosalie promised going back to the book.

They sat like that for a while as Rosalie skimmed over many of the passages. She had a feeling they would be referencing the book as events unfolded but as of now a lot of it was to obscure to make any sense. The information would be helpful in the future but wasn't what they needed right then.

"Hey listen to this." Rosalie said. As Bella sat up she read the passage.

"When the great white tiger finds their imprint they shall bring that which is dead back to life infusing then with strength that matches their own. Forever protecting that which fate has gifted wether near or far."

"What do you think that means?" Bella asked.

"I think it means that all the changes to me are for my protection." Rosalie said.

"That would make sense. Minus the eyes and the streak of white hair."

"Even the eyes protect me. They make me seem more human. You haven't noticed them change color at all have you?" Rosalie asked her.

Bella thought about this. "No not even when we make love do they change. I actually haven't seen them change to black at all since they have been this color.

"I think our worry over wether the changes are going to be bad are unfounded. If we go by this particular legend then everything that has happened is to insure my absolute safety. Even my heart beating means your blood is pumping through my veins adding another level of defense." Rosalie said thoughtfully.

"What else have you found?" Bella asked motioning to the book.

"There is another passage here."Rosalie pointed to the book and read.

"The reborn shall pass on the spark of life to the great white tiger on it's twentieth turn around the sun. "

"The spark of life."Bella thought about it for a minute." Does that mean a baby?"

Rosalie reread the passage five times."I think it means when you turn twenty I can get you pregnant. I am that which is reborn as you restarted my heart."

Bella grabbed Rosalie's face and kissed her hard." We can have a baby. You and me together! We can have our own family"

Rosalie never wished more than at that moment to be able to cry." We can have a baby. I can have a child of my own."

Bella laughed. "Well I'll be having the child but you will have to do all the hard work of getting me pregnant."

Rosalie placed kisses all over Bella's face."I love you so much!"

"I love you to." Bella promised.

Rosalie couldn't keep the awe out of her voice."We are going to have our own family."

"Yes we are sweetheart, yes we are."Bella promised kissing Rosalie's forehead before pulling her into her arms holding Rosalie as sobs wracked both their bodies.