Chapter 36

Bella was waiting outside when Rosalie and Alice pulled up in the red BMW. She was too excited to continue waiting inside so she had grabbed her bag,sat on the steps and just enjoyed being outside. When she lived with her mother she never got the opportunity. That's one of the things she really liked about Forks. She didn't have to be covered from head to toe just to go outside. She hadn't even had to wear her sunglasses since she got into Charlie's car after arriving at the airport.

She jumped up and made her way to Rosalie's car just in time for Alice to get out of the passenger seat. Bella pulled Alice into a hug that was happily returned, got in the car and gave Rosalie a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Bella." Rosalie said with a smile.

"Good morning Rosalie, good morning Alice."Bella replied.

"Good morning Bella. Everyone is excited about you coming over. By now I'm sure Esme has made a huge breakfast for you to eat when you get there. So I hope you're hungry." Alice told her.

"I'm always hungry Alice." Bella said making Alice laugh.

"Esme will like having you around then. She loves to cook but doesn't have anyone to cook for. She bakes for Carlisle's patients and makes the occasional dinner for a pot luck but she would love to have someone to feed. I think it's the mother in her that needs to take care of people." Alice explained.

When they pulled up to the house Rosalie rushed around the car to get Bella's door as was becoming tradition.

"Thank you." Bella said.

"I have to keep up my reputation of being the perfect half gentleman. Getting doors are mandatory." Rosalie said opening the front door for Bella to prove her point.

Bella smiled at her and patted Rosalie's cheek."No need to worry because you good sir do an amazing job as a half gentleman."

Rosalie chuckled and tipped an imaginary hat. "Thank you milady."

"Bella you're here. How wonderful. I have breakfast all ready for you. Come into the kitchen dear." Esme said while ushering her to the kitchen where a feast of pancakes, hash browns, sausage,bacon and eggs was waiting. It was enough to feed half a dozen people.

"This looks great thank you." Bell told her.

"Sit, sit. Let me make you a plate. I wasn't sure exactly what you would like so I went with the basics. You'll have to tell me your favorites for next time." Esme said as Rosalie pulled a chair out for Bella.

"Everything is perfect I promise." Bella assured Esme.

"After you finish I can take you and show you your car if you want." Rosalie offered.

"I probably won't know what you did to it but I wouldn't mind taking a look."Bella replied.

"Hey Bella." Emmett said taking a seat at the counter next to her. " I was wondering if we could arm wrestle. Rosalie told us about you beating the crap out of those guys last night and I want to see if you could beat me in your human form."

Bella thought about it for a minute." That's a weird request but might actually be fun. I've never arm wrestled someone before. It would be cool to be able to actually use my strength and not have to hold back.

"Yes." Emmett said fist bumping the air."See I told you she would be cool Rosalie."

At Bella's confused look Rosalie explained."I mentioned before my family was excited to spend time with you. I simply asked if they would try to not overwhelm you. They can be a little much and I didn't want them to make you uncomfortable."