Chapter 89

Pulling up to Billy Black's house Rosalie was unsurprised to find him waiting on the porch. As soon as they crossed the town line she was sure someone had called him.Getting out of the car she hurried to get Bella's door and as she held out her hand to help Bella out of the car she noticed Billy giving her a look of approval.

"Well I guess the wolves like me." She mutter low enough for only Bella to hear.

Bella gave her a confused look."What?"

Rosalie shut the car door behind Bella." Don't worry about it.I'll tell you later."

Before Bella could enquire further Billy's voice greeted them." White tiger it's an honor to have you here. Is this just a friendly visit or is there something you wish to discuss?"

Bella walked up the steps and shook Billy's hand. "It's a little of both. I would like to have a meeting with the elders and your alpha first. We have a bit of business that I would like your input on."

"Of course come inside,the others are already on their way. We were told of your arrival and they are very excited to see you." Billy told them as he motioned for them to take a seat on the couch in the living room.

Rosalie sat on the worn out sofa and looked around the room. Like the kitchen the living room was run down and desperately needed an update. The couch they sat on had seen better days and if she wasn't a vampire,Rosalie would have been bothered by the spring she could feel going through the cushion.

The rest of the room consisted of an older model tv on a beat up tv stand, a love seat and two recliners. There were various pictures hanging on the walls of what Rosalie guessed was Billy's family and tribe but before she got a chance to ask, Sue Clearwater, Quil Ateara and Sam Uley walked into the living room.

"White tiger, it's a pleasure seeing you again." Quil said shaking Bella's hand.

"The pleasure is mine." Bella told him before shaking Sam's hand also.

Sue ignored the hand altogether and pulled Bella down for a hug." Welcome back white tiger. Hello Rosalie."

"Hello Sue." Rosalie replied with a smile.

Taking a seat in one of the recliners Sam looked to Bella and Rosalie. "I have a feeling that there is much you need to discuss with us white tiger."

From her seat between Rosalie and Sue on the couch Bella spoke." Myself and my mate are being hunted by one of her coven members. It's his belief that if he kills Rosalie he can gain control of me and use me to overthrow the vampire governing body known as the Volturi."

Sue gasped." He wishes to kill your imprint?"

"You have our support in protecting your imprint white tiger. What do you need from us?" Quil asked.

Rosalie was taken aback. Without even explaining the full danger the wolves had volunteered to help protect her. Even though she didn't need it,she was touched to know they would come to her defense should the need arise. Even the Denalis who she considered family didn't offer such blind trust. She was Bella's imprint and because of that fact the wolves would do whatever it took to keep her safe. Her,a vampire, their mortal enemy,they would lay their lives down to keep her alive for Bella.

Bella grabbed Rosalie's hand and gave it a supportive squeeze. "I appreciate your concern for Rosalie but it isn't the reason we came today. I hope the fight won't come to you but we felt the need to warn you of the danger."

"What exactly are you facing white tiger?" Billy asked.

"Edward, my coven mate has decided to make an army of newborn vampires and other allies he can find to help him capture Bella. "Rosalie said.