Chapter 83

Mid way through the movie Alice's voice came over the intercom." Hey Bella it's Alice. Are you there?"

Bella untangled her body from Rosalie's and walked over to the intercom pressing a button." What's up Alice?"

"Emmett and I want to go out and we were wondering if we could borrow a car."Alice said.

"No, no, no." Rosalie said jumping up." No one is driving any of your cars. They can get a taxi or even an Uber if they need a ride."

"It's not a big deal. I don't think anything will happen. I'm sure they'll be careful." Bella turned to the intercom."Sure Alice I'll meet you at the warehouse."

"Bella I don't think you understand my family. They are anything but careful and I don't want them breaking your very valuable possessions."

"Come on it's only a car. How bad could it be?" Bella said holding her hand out for Rosalie.

Taking the offered hand Rosalie mumbled. "Famous last words."

Bella chuckled and led her out of the house.

Coming up to the warehouse Rosalie stopped dead in her tracks and stared. Alice and Emmett stood in front of the door dressed in evening wear.

"What the hell Alice?" Rosalie asked.

"Oh great you guys are here." Alice said excitedly."Emmett and I wanted to go out on the town and need to borrow a car."

Emmett fixed the bow tie on his tux. "We were hoping to borrow the James Bond car."

Rosalie looked at them wide eyed." Where did you even get a tuxedo and an evening gown?"

Alice looked down at her floor length dark blue dress. It hugged her body perfectly. With the way she did her make up and styled her hair it made her look much older than her usual youthful appearance.

"Do you like it? I made it in the dressmaker shop. There was even material to make Emmett a tux." Alice told them proudly.

"I think you both look fantastic." Bella said while unlocking the door. "Where are you two off to tonight?"

"We found a private club that we were hoping maybe you could call and get us into?" Alice asked Bella giving her big puppy dogs eyes.

"Alice damnit!" Rosalie said through gritted teeth."Not only do you want to drive one of Bella's very expensive cars now you want her to call in a favor for you?"

"Well it's not really a favor. It's more of hey would it be cool if my friends came to your club to drink martinis shaken not stirred." Emmett told Rosalie.

Rosalie sighed."You do know you aren't in a movie right?"

Bella pulled Rosalie into a side hug." It's fine. You guys go out and have fun. I'll have Gene make the call as he is my representation. Text me all the details."

Rosalie snuggled into Bella's side calming down just a little bit."Bella you really don't have do that for them. It's bad enough you're letting them borrow your car."

"A car we will be totally responsible with." Emmett promised. "I can't wait to pull up to the valet. I'm going to do the toss him the keys and tell him not to take a joy ride all threatening like."

Alice got into the passenger side. "Then we can walk in the club arm and arm and nod at random people like we know them."

"Totally, they'll be so confused trying to figure out how they know us and who we are. It'll help with our mysterious backstories." Emmett said excitedly.

"I'm going to be the daughter of a shady business man who runs a gang." Alice told them.

Emmett gave Alice a high five."And I'm going to be a spy that is trying to infiltrate the gang by gaining the trust of the gang leader's daughter. Do you think I could pull off a British accent?"

Alice's face lit up in a big smile."Oh if you get an accent I get an accent."

Rosalie rolled her eyes and looked at Bella."These, these are the two idiots you are not only entrusting with your car but your reputation. Do you understand how bad this is going to turn out?"

Bella laughed." It'll be fine. They are just having fun. I'll open the door so you can drive out. Your key card will get you back in the estate and you can leave the car out front I'll put it away in the morning."

"Sweet. Thanks Bella." Emmett said as he started the car.

Rosalie walked to the security box with Bella watching as Emmett and Alice drove out the cargo door Alice waving like a maniac.

Rosalie sighed. "I really have a bad feeling about this."

After closing the door and shooting off a text to Gene Bella tugged Rosalie into her arms for a hug." Just think sweetheart with them gone what is the likelihood that we will be interrupted for the rest of the night?"

Rosalie sighed."Knowing my family it's a guarantee we will be interrupted."

Bella kissed her on the forehead."At least we know those two aren't afraid of you. That means Jasper isn't either because if he was he wouldn't let Alice out of his sight if he felt either of us were a threat."

"I change my mind. I want them to be afraid of me." Bella gave her a confused look." They would be easier to control if they were."

Bella laughed and tugged Rosalie to the door. "Let's skip the rest of the movie and go to bed. I'm sure I can help you find a way to relieve some of this stress."

"Oh I like the sound of that." Rosalie said scooping Bella up bridal style and racing towards the house with Bella laughing the entire way.