Untitled Part 65

"Do you think we could just run away and go to your estate and never leave?" Rosalie asked while lying in bed with Bella laying half on top of her playing with her fingers.

"It would be nice wouldn't it? To just go there together and never bother with the outside world." Bella said

"It definitely has its appeal."Rosalie agreed running her fingers through Bella's soft hair.

"How do you feel about traveling?" Bella asked.

"I actually haven't done much. I've always wanted to but maybe some part of me wanted to wait and experience new places with my mate. If I ever found one." Rosalie replied."Have you been anywhere?"

"When I was younger I traveled the U.S. with my grandparents. We visited historical sights and they told me how each place was related to one of my ancestors. It was a lot of fun. I always wanted to travel the world though." Bella told her.

"During the summer we should go somewhere. I know it's only October and we have a few months left in high school but it's our senior year. Alice, Jasper and Edward still have one year left but with us graduating next year we would have the time." Rosalie said.

"I would like that. Would we go with your family or would it be just us?"

"They're your family to and we wouldn't have to. I'm sure they would put up a fuss but we are still a newly mated couple. We deserve some time to ourselves. I'm already on the verge of losing my temper around them now, I hate to think what will happen if they try to go with us." Rosalie told her.

"I would like some time to ourselves. I mean I know we are alone right now but once we leave this room we will be surrounded by people. Do you think I'm selfish for wanting you all to myself?" Bella asked.

Rosalie laughed."If you are then we will be selfish together. I can't stand being around anyone else right now. I know it was my idea for them to come with us this weekend but will we be able to be alone while there?"

"Yes we will. The estate is quite large and I'm sure there will be plenty to keep them busy. We can just lock ourselves away in the secured wing that only I have access to. We can have the whole weekend to ourselves." Bella promised.

"I don't trust leaving them unsupervised. They could cause a lot of damage and I know they will probably snoop around and getting into things they aren't supposed to."

"Don't worry we will have complete access to security cameras. We can monitor their every move if you wanted. We can also control access to doors from there so if you feel like it's someplace you don't trust them you can lock them out." Bella told her.

"Then can we lock them out of the house. I don't trust them at all. I worry they are going to break some priceless historical artifact and the world will lose a valuable piece of American history." Rosalie grumbled.

"Don't forget my family is actually from England. I have artifacts that are important pieces in British history also." Bella said laughing at Rosalie's groan.

Rosalie sighed."Please don't tell me that. I already have a bad feeling about them being there. You are just making it worse."

Bella propped herself up to give Rosalie a kiss."They will be fine. I'm sure there is another copy of the manifest off of the mayflower out there somewhere."

Rosalie pushed Bella away from her. " I don't think you're funny. I am truly stressed out about this."

"Sweetheart it will be fine. I already know which rooms to show each of them to keep them busy. They won't get into any trouble and like I said you will be able to check in on them no matter where they are. We even have pins that the staff wear that track a person's location. Some doors are key carded. No one will go where they aren't supposed to." Bella said trying to reassure her.