Chapter 21

After driving Bella home, walking her to her door and receiving a kiss on the cheek Rosalie made it home with an extra skip in her step. It wasn't officially said out loud but she was now in a relationship with her mate. She still wasn't sure if Bella felt the mate bond but she was going to talk to Carlisle about that after she finished her important task.

That task was finding a nice restaurant to take Bella to. And with that thought she went to find Esme for some help. Finding her in her office Rosalie knocked on the door and waited until Esme looked up to enter.

"Hello sweetheart. You're looking mighty chipper this afternoon. Does this have to do with Bella?" Esme asked knowingly.

"We have a date on Friday."Rosalie told her.

"Oh Rosalie I'm so happy for you. Does this mean you are officially in a relationship? Have you talked about the bond?" Esme asked.

Rosalie shut the office door making the room soundproof so they could have a private conversation."It hasn't been said out loud but I'm pretty sure we are. I told her about me. Everything about me. Including how I was turned and about my human life. She knows I have a penis."

"And how did she react?" Esme asked cautiously.

"She held me. I told her about it and she pulled me into a hug and held me while I cried." Rosalie told her.

"Oh Rosalie that's wonderful. I knew it would be ok. Fate wouldn't have made her your mate if she wouldn't have accepted you."Esme was happy it worked out.

"I was worried but after she told she cared about me and having a penis didn't change that I kissed her." Rosalie said in awed whisper." And she kissed me back. She's so warm Esme. Her body radiates heat and she makes me feel warm. Not only physically but it's like my heart wants to beat again just for her."

"That's beautiful. I can't even begin to image how you feel. Now tell me about this date. What are you doing? Where are you taking her?" Esme asked excitedly.

"That's actually why I'm here. I promised dinner and a movie but I don't know anything about restaurants. I was hoping you could give me a recommendation." Rosalie really wished she could choose herself but she didn't know about human food. She would have to research for next time.

"Well you know Bella better than I do. What does she like to eat? Do you want to take her somewhere fancy or to something a little more low key?"Esme asked.

Rosalie thought about for a minute."I want to go fancy. Bella comes from what the world considers to be American royalty. I want to show her that I can provide her the lifestyle she's used to. Do you think going to a movie is to low class? Maybe she would prefer the theatre. I should have thought of that first. Maybe there is still time to find tickets to something."

"Slow down Rosalie." Esme said. "Think of Bella as person not Bella as a Shurlong. What does Bella like? Does she seem the type that prefers fancy and extravagant things or is she more down to earth?"

"Well she lives with Charlie and he lives in a small house plus you know the kind of car she drives so I think she is more down to earth. Then again her home life with her mother wasn't that great so she could consider Forks the lesser of the two evils and just be trying to make the best out of the situation. She dresses in nice clothes but they aren't flashy. I'm going to say down earth." Rosalie concluded.

"If she is then dinner and a movie at a non formal place will be just fine for her. There's an Italian place I read about that you could try and get reservations for Friday. The movie I think you should ask her about. She would have more knowledge of what's good right now."Esme said.