Chapter 88

"This song reminds me of you." Rosalie said as she lay against Bella's naked body with her head nestled against Bella's chest. They had ignored the others on the way home from the airport and went straight to Rosalie's bedroom as soon as they made it home leaving the others to sort themselves out.

"What song?"Bella asked as she ran her hand up and down Rosalie's back. They had wasted no time getting out of their clothes and taking advantage of the privacy they lacked for the last few days.

Rosalie sat up and reached for her phone restarting the song."This one"

"Who sings that?" Bella asked when the song was over.

Rosalie turned the music back down." It's Roberta Flack. The song is called The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face."

"I don't think I've heard it before but I understand why you would think of me when you heard it because I feel the exact same way. The first times I laid eyes on you my world became so much better."

Rosalie leaned up and kissed Bella's chin. "You are my world sweetheart."

Bella pulled Rosalie on top of her." As you are mine."

Rosalie leaned in for a heated kiss." Can we just stay here for the rest of the day and forget about everything else?"

Bella gave her a smile. "I wish, but no. We have to find out what's going on."

"We are going away together when this is over. Just the two of us." Rosalie grumbled.

Bella kissed Rosalie on the forehead. "You tell me where and when and I will move heaven and earth to make it happen."

Rosalie snuggled down onto Bella taking in their mixed scent." I love you."

"I love you to." Bella promised.

When Bella's stomach rumbled Rosalie sighed. "I have been neglecting your needs again. Why don't we shower and get you some food. Do you want human food or do you want to hunt?"

Bella thought about it."I would like to meet with the wolves so why don't we shower and drive out there and I'll go hunting with them unless you need to hunt?"

"No,drinking your blood has made me not feel the need to. I only had a little bit the first time so maybe that's why I needed to after that."

"Do you think you could live off my blood?" Bella asked.

"I think I could. I feel a lot more energized after drinking your blood than I ever did drinking animal blood. The craving has yet to come back whereas when I drink animal blood I can usually feel some of the burn come back within hours."

Bella ran her hand through Rosalie's hair. "Is it something you would want to do again?"

Rosalie thought about it for minute. "I think I would. I don't know how it feels for you exactly but it added another level of intimacy to our love making. I could feel all your emotions through your blood. It wasn't hearing words, I could actually feel what you were feeling and it was, I mean there are no words for the emotions I experienced through the bite."

Bella kissed her forehead. "I think I like it not only because it feels incredible but because I like the connection between 's beyond erotic knowing my life essence is flowing through you body."

"So can we do it again?" Rosalie asked.

"I will be more than happy for us to do it again but not right now because we have things to do." Bella told her.

Rosalie groaned as she got up. "Let's get you clean so you can look like the fearsome tiger you are."

Bella rolled her eyes. "You're the fearsome one in this relationship. I'm a kitten compared to you."