Chapter 1 Blush

It , was just a normal summer day I had my swimsuit on and my backpack with lotion , a change of clothes , and beach towels as I took the chicken trail through the woods to the best spot.

As , I spread my towel on the sand I was about to sit as a tornado of sand lifted me. I , screamed in fear when the ground got a whole lot bigger fast , something caught me and landed  softly.

I , shook the sand out of my hair and dusted my face coughing .
I , still somehow have my backpack as I look around... These men have wings , animal, ears , claws and tails but dang there ripped like gods.

The , female my king Beast God has blessed us with a traveller! This , old lady  with a cane smiled.
Female , help us save Prince Ka! "Uh , where exactly is this place? And , what is wrong with this Prince Ka?"

Beastworld Continent! But , the dark sorcerer put a curse on him! If , a female touched by Beast God doesn't kiss him he will perish! ... Please , female save our prince! I blushed and thought " Okay , now it's like I'm the fairy tale Charming but not !?!"

I , follow the king to a room I find myself ogling this guy and thought " Did , I just agree to mate this guy ? I , don't know but if he's nice I won't mind at all!"  So , I go in and they shut the door.

" It's just a kiss ! You , don't have to shut the door!" .... I look at the door " Maybe their bashful!" So , I kissed his lips gently and then looked at him.  His ,eyes blink but not open.
So , I kissed him again his eyes widen .... You , aren't my Nim! He yelled.... " No , I was apparently sent here by your Beast God!"

His , unhappiness with the situation is obvious I go to the door " Hey he's a... " Whack " .... Ka , your awake! Holding my head "Ouch , can't you be more careful!"  Hmph , female your job is done leave!

" Excuse you miss thang!  I , just got carried across the cosmos in a tornado of sand ! That , could have choked me to death by the way... And , dropped here to kiss your man , you couldn't save and you don't have anything to say like thank you! Fuck this shit ! You , better dial up 1 -800 Beast God taxi service! I , know you might be used to treating people like shit but to hell with this crap bitch!"

I , opened that door and  marched right outside  " Hey , aren't you the priest?" Yes female! " Call , up that God to take me back!" She looks confused.... Are , you not satisfied with his kiss?

I'm , full of questions looking at this grey haired lady " I , kissed him!" Why ,did you leave the highness?
" He didn't want me there!  That , Nim ran in and hit my head with the door!" She's not his! The , guards ran inside dragging her out.

Then , a tall white haired tiger guy with  wings came over .... Priest ,we want to court her! " Female , I am Prince Sa brother to Ka we were different litters , and fathers!

He had a bowl of water and a hide he began to , wash the blood off my cut and , put an ointment on it "Thank you Sa my name is Jessica!"
He blushed ...  "So , what are those marks? " Symbols of our strength! We , gained them through training, and hardship!

Female , I know it's your first day but would you consider courting these males? " Priest , am I stuck here for the long haul? Or , was I only left here to help Prince Ka?"

Her ,eyes glisten with tears pleading... I , can't send you back! "I , am familiar with some Beastworld stories ! Is , there still only a small number of females?"

Yes , there are some females who have  a hundred males! My eyes went wide " Do , you all have those emeralds?" We , have moon shards that keep our females young , and healthy! " That's great!  To , mate that many males and have cubs a female needs it! But , what about your males don't you also need them to live a long time?" I , felt eyes on me and I , turned to see blushing faces.