The wand and the prophecy

"I'm leaving for a meeting." I tell Cheryl, Ella and Ben.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Ella asks.

"No, stay here. You need to rest." I give her a warm smile at appirate.

"Hey!" I smile as I run to hug Tonks. We got close over the few meetings we had, she's really funny.

"Hi." She makes her mouth into a duck's beak. I laugh.

"Alice." I look at the kitchen's door.

"Sirius!" I hug him. I love seeing him and Moony so much.

"Miss Jones." I look to my side.

"Professor Lupin." I snicker.

"It's Moony." He corrects me.

"It's Alice." I chuckle. He grabs me into a hug.

"Take a seat, everyone. We have very important things to discuss." Dumbledore says and we all sit.
The only reason I have been coming to these meetings is because I want to see Sirius and Moony, and now also Tonks. The worst part about it all is that I have to see Dumbledore out of school.

"As you know, there was a prophecy made about the defeat of Lord Voldemort. It was said that a boy will be born, that will be the only way to defeat him. As everyone knows, that boy... is Harry. And the prophecy, is important for us to win." He speaks.

"Professor, may I ask why you're bringing this up?" I ask.

"The prophecy can only be read by the one it was made about. Which... is Mr. Potter, of course. But, the prophecy... holds great power. Too great for Tom to get. We need to keep it safe. And by that... keep Harry safe." He doesn't really explain anything.

"Headmaster Dumbledore... do you suggest that the Dark Lord... is after the prophecy?" Snape speaks in his usual cold voice.

"That would make a lot of sense, Severus." Moony responds.

"It would make sense, Professor. May I bring up another thing?" I question.

Dumbledore sighs, "yes Miss Jones." You could say Dumbledore and I... don't really see things eye to eye.

"We all know Harry's and Voldemort's wands connected that day. If Voldemort is smart, and we all know he is, he'll look for a new wand. Now, Harry's and Voldemort's wands connected because they share the same core, Phoenix feather. And it makes one of a powerful wand. If Voldemort is smart, which again, we know he is, he will look for an even more powerful wand. Perhaps the most powerful one." I see Dumbledore's face drop a bit. He knows what I'm talking about, and he doesn't want me to talk about it.

"What are you suggesting, Jones?" Moody spits.

"I'm suggesting that Voldemort will try to go after the Deathly Hallows. Maybe not all of them, but definitely after the wand." I sternly answer.

"We all know the Deathly Hallows are nothing but a legend, Miss Jones." Dumbledore argues.

"We both know that's not true, headmaster. I know you know it. I know you know it because you have one of them. And I in fact know that you and Grindelwald, when you were friends as teenagers, you looked for them together. And when you left him, he found the wand. And then you beat him in a duel, and the wand is now yours. If Voldemort is smart enough, he will try and find the other two Hallows as well. Which I know you know are both at Hogwarts. I don't know if he'll get the others, but the wand he will." I take my speech on the matter.

"And why do you think they are real?" Sirius asks.

"Because I used two of them. The cloak of invisibility, and resurrection stone, that I found in your office, headmaster." I lightly grin, feeling proud.

"Wow," Dumbledore claps, "Miss Jones, I believe you might even be smarter then Miss Granger." He snickers. I roll my eyes.

"It's unfortunate you don't show this smartness in your classes." He adds.

"Yeah, well... I believe in waiting for the right moment to show your knowledge." I say. "I suggest you'll be careful, Headmaster. Because trust me when I say this, he won't hesitate to kill you for that wand."

"Dumbledore infuriates me. I can't deal with it anymore." Is it with Cheryl.

"Why are you even going to the meetings? I thought you said you would never do that, that both your parents died from it." She replies.

"I'm not a part of the order. I'm just... I just want to help." I sigh.

"Hey, I'm your sister. I'm on your side." She grabs my hand.

"Thanks Cher. I love you."