The announcement

The great hall is crowded with students who are about to discover who chosen for the Triwizard Tournament.

Is it closely to Dumbledore since he asked me to come to the back room with them when it's finished.

"Sit down. Please. Now the moment you've all been waiting for: the champion selection." Dumbledore lifts up his hand, when he does, the fires lighting up the hall dim a bit, making a more dramatic atmosphere.

He goes over to the goblet of fire and enchants it.

The light of the fire goes from blue to a deep pink.
A note with one of the names flies out and Dumbledore catches it.

"The Durmstrang champion is Victor Krum."
Dumbledore announces and the entire great hall cheer.

Krum walks forward and shakes Dumbledore's hand.
The fire turns pink once again and from it leaves another note.

"The champion for Beaxbaton... is Fleur Delacour." A beautiful, blonde girl marches forward as the students cheer.

Then, the last name gets thrown by the goblet.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" We all cheer loudly as the handsome boy walks confidently with a smile. Dumbledore shakes his hand and the champions walk to the back room.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore yells, "we now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions... this vessel of victory... The Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore points at the beautiful trophy standing behind him.

It's a large silver and blue trophy with beautiful small details to it.

Dumbledore dramatically looks at the goblet as it's fire ruffles.

The fire turns pink once again.

I look at it in shock as another name flies out of it.
"Harry Potter." Dumbledore mumbles under his breath. He looks around, "Harry Potter?" He speaks with a tone of question.

I look around, looking for Harry.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore shouts.

Harry walks forward. Dumbledore angrily stares at the boy. He hands Harry the note. Harry walks to the back room as whispers begin being heard around the hall.

"He's a cheat!" Someone yells, "he's not even seventeen yet!"

Dumbledore seems stuck in thought until he speaks up again. "These are our champions. We will discuss what this means another time! You can go back to your common rooms," he tells everyone, "Alice, follow me."

I follow behind him and the other professors as they all argue,

"It's wrong I tell you!"

"You French tart."

"Everything is a conspiracy theory!"

"Quiet! I can't think!" Dumbledore yells at them.

"Everything is a conspiracy theory!"

"I protest."

"Harry!" Dumbledore runs towards Potter as the professors keep shouting over each other's voices, "Harry, did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" Dumbledore pushes Harry on a cabinet full of trophies.

"No, sir." Harry yelps.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" He shakes Harry in anger.

"No, sir." Harry replies.

"You're absolutely sure?" Dumbledore sternly asks, raising a warning finger.