Potions

"Wake up Alice!" I open my eyes slowly to see Mione standing above me, "go on, get ready, we'll be late for breakfast."

I sigh and get up, Ginny is on her bed, ready, but half asleep.

I take my skirt and dress shirt and go to the bathroom.

"Hurry up!" I hear the girls yell from the room.

"Go without me I'll come down in a few!" I yell back.
I could hear Hermione sigh through the door and then them getting out.

When I'm finished getting ready I walk to the great hall.
The first thing I do when I get there is walking to Theo who is sitting with his friends. I mean who cares that the Riddles are there? We're in the middle of the great hall, they aren't gonna go all psychotic.

"Hi Theo." I sit down next to him in an empty spot.

"Good morning angel." He pecks the back of my hand. Damn this boy is a flirt.

"Morning Alice" I look at the boy sitting across from me.

"Morning Enzo," I give him a little smile, "What class do you have now?" I ask them.

"Potions" they both say as the rest of them stay quiet.

I fake gasp;"me too," I smirk, "guess we got lucky this year."

"Guess we did," Theo responds, "and guess what, you got extra lucky, Mattheo and Tom here have potions as well."

My face drops "isn't Tom in the fourth year?" I ask.

"Yeah, well, he is not very good at potions." Enzo answers, looking at Tom. Tom gives Enzo a death stare.

"Tom Ri-" I stop myself, "Murphy isn't good at something? I'll be damed"

"We didn't finish our conversation on the train yesterday, Jones. It'll be unfortunate if we'll have to do it right now"

I roll my eyes:"I'll better go to my table, see you at potions."

* * * *

Theo's pov

I see her walking to class, I cutch up to her and lay my hand around her shoulders "Hello princess".

"You have to stop doing that." She giggles to herself.

"I have to stop doing what?" I ask, confused.

"You have to stop flirting with me." Her eyes stare right back into mine.

"Oh, I can't do that"

"Why not?"

"Because it's way too fun." I smirk.

"Whatever." Alice rolls her eyes playfully. We both enjoy flirting with each other, even if she won't admit it, I know she does.
We arrive to class, I open the door letting her in first.

"Sit next to me?" I question.

"Yes."

We sit together in the back, Enzo and Blaise to our right and Malfoy on the table in front of us with Astoria Greenass.

Snape then burgers into the classroom and Tom sneaks in behind him, making me chuckle.
He sits at the table to our left and Snape somehow doesn't notice he came after he did.

"Forget who you want to sit next to," Snape speaks with his usual cold tone, "we have assigned sits."

"What?" Alice looks at me, her face full of annoyance.