Enzo

Hi, love
I've been missing Hogwarts and you a lot.
How have you been?
I've been well, it's boring here at home, but it's fine.
I've managed to hide reading a muggle book you and Theo watched the movie of from my parents.
The shining is a very good book, you should read it if you haven't already.

Enzo.

____________________________________

Dear Enzo,

I have not read that book, I would love it if you could give it to me when I'll see you.
My summer is good. I have been spending a lot of time with Ella, Ben and Cheryl which has been good.
I've actually not touched a muggle book once since the beginning of the summer, I have been reading a lot about wizarding history which has been interesting.

I miss you.
Alice.

____________________________________

Alice,
What have you been reading about?
I would love to bring you the book.
Theo, Mattheo, Malfoy, Tom and I got extremely drunk and high when I was at Theo's house and the house elves told on us so we all got in trouble.
I'm not sure what the states of things will be, but I'll let you know.

Enzo.

____________________________________

Enzo,

Theo seemed terrified in a letter he sent so I guess that's the reason for it.
Please check up on him and let me know how he is, he said it's better that I won't write him letters anymore.
As for the questions of what I'm reading about, I have been reading about a lot of things, I've recently found a special interest about Grindelwald and other Dark Wizards alike such as the Gaunts.
Please let me know how you and Theo are.

Love,
Alice.

____________________________________

Alice,
Theo isn't doing too well. He has been locked up in his house.
His father is angry, extremely angry.
I am pretty much okay. Me and my parents had an incident, but apart of that everything is okay.
What you are reading about sounds extremely random but I'll let you be.
I'm glad we'll meet soon,

Enzo.

____________________________________

Hello Enzo,

I've recently read a book you could consider wizarding poetry,
There was a sentence in particular that I liked in it.
'When you are born in a burning house you think the whole world is on fire, but it's not.'
I know all of your home lives are difficult, but most of the world isn't like that. It could be a beautiful place.
I'm worried for you and glad we'll meet in a week,

Alice.
____________________________________

Next week you'll get chapters on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday as well❤️❤️