The ghost

"Last call for Hogsmead! Come on, now!" Filch calls us.

Hermione and Ron asked me to come with them to Hogsmead today so I left Theo to do whatever he wanted.

Winter is here and the holidays are coming. It's beautiful outside, but very, very cold. Everything is filled with snow.

* * * *
Harry's pov

"Last call for Hogsmead! Come on, now!" I hear Filch's muffled voice. I'm inside the castle, looking at everyone through a window. I'm not allowed at Hogsmead, even though, I thought of an idea; who needs to be allowed to go anywhere when you have an invisibility cloak?
I put the cloak on and go outside, I start walking. I know that the snow will show my footprints but I hope no one will notice.

As I walk I see Fred and George building a snowman. I'm not worried about them though, I'm sure they won't interfere what I'm doing; I mean, it's the Weasley twins.

As I get closer to them they walk away from their snowman. They must be leaving.

Suddenly they catch my arms on each side. They drag me backwards towards the castle. I hiss from the sudden pain in my arms. "Guys, let me go." I tell them.

"Clever Harry." George says.

"But not clever enough." Fred adds.

I hiss again. Will they stop dragging me across the courtyard?

"Besides, we've got a better way." George continues.

"Guys, come on, I'm trying to get to Hogsmead!" I try to make them let me go.

"We know." They say in unison.

"Don't worry." Fred speaks.

"We'll get you there." George finishes his sentence.
Of course they weren't trying to stop me, it is Fred and George after all.

"We'll show you a quicker way." Fred explains what they're doing.

I try to get away from them, they're hurting me.

"Bless him." George jokes.

"Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't..." they cut me off by putting me on the stairs of some dark corner of the castle.

"Now, Harry." George starts.

"Come and join the big boys." Fred finishes.
It's a bit creepy how they always know what the other is about to say.

They pull the cloak off me. "What are you doing!?" I whisper shout at them.

"Shh..." they look around to see no one is coming and give me a... piece of parchment.

"What's this rubbish?" What are they on? It's an empty piece of parchment.

"What's this rubbish, he says," Fred mocks me, "that there is the secret to our success." He answers my question.

"It's a wrench giving it to you believe me." George admits.

"But we've decided your needs are greater then ours. George, if you will." Fred refers to the parchment with his hand.