Sleeping beauty

*warning: fighting, hitting.*

I wake up in the morning, my arm hurts badly. I look around the room and only two people are here, laying on their beds and reading book.

"Uhh... sleeping beauty has awaken." Tom doesn't look away from his book.

"I'm surprised you even know what sleeping beauty is." I sit up.

"Surprised?" He questions.

"Sleeping beauty is a muggle thing so I thought- it doesn't matter. Where is Theo?" I don't want to be alone with the two of them.

"Library." Mattheo simply answers. I get up, I'm going to go to my dorm, ginny and Hermione must be worried.

"Where do you think your'e going, princess?" Tom's slight smirk disappears.

"To my dorm, asshole. You have a problem?" I roll my eyes. He shoots up from his bed, throwing his book aside. He pulls my head backwards by the roots of my head so I'll have to look at him.

"Don't roll your eyes or I'll give you a real reason to, darling." He sternly talks into my ear. What the hell did I do this time? Why do they always find a reason to be angry at me?

"Oh, you wish." He pulls my hair harder. He grabs my hand, pressing his thumb harshly into my wound. Tears fall down my eyes, my bandage fills with blood.

"Do you even remember what happened last night, princess?" He questions, I can see Mattheo rolling his eyes.

"Oh, stop it with the pet names Tom!" I half yell, super annoyed, tired and hungover.

"Let me refresh your memory since you clearly don't remember; it's Riddle for you." He's right, I don't remember most of what happened last night.

"Oh, Merlin Tom, let me go!" I yell at him.

"Don't call me that, you bloody slut!" He lets go of my wound and grabs my waist so I'll get closer to him, still gripping my hair roughly.

"You're a bloody slut, Alice. You ride my brother and then let Goyle touch you like that? That's pathetic." What the hell is he talking about? I did what? I don't remember any of that.
My face radiates confusion, I look at Mattheo who still hasn't looked away from his book and then back at Tom.

"You don't remember what happened last night that made the bottle break?" I'm confused, I squint my eyes. The bottle broke because of me, but I don't remember what happened.

"Let me refresh your memory, princess." he says. He turns his head towards Mattheo for a split second then he looks back at me.

"I am not your 'princess' Tom." He moves his hand to my throat while the other is still in my hair.

"You are. I'll remind you what I said last night, you are ours to hurt, not anybody else's." I breath heavily, trying not to choke as he tightens his hand around my neck.

"Just let me go already." I choke on my words.

Mattheo finally stands up and walks to us; "we can't do that, darling," He makes Tom move away from me and I finally feel relief in my hair as I start slightly coughing, "you see, Nott asked us to make sure you're here when he comes back and, well, Theo is one of the only people I usually listen to." He puts some of my hair behind my ear. I death stare him.

"Fine, when is he coming back?" I ask.

"Not too long from now." Mattheo answers, zero emotion on his face.
I go to the bathroom in their dorm, closing the door behind me with a loud bang and lock it.

"What are you doing, Alice?" Tom sounds angry.

"What happened Mr. Pet names? Out of names for me?" I undress myself as I yell through the door.