You can't tell me how to feel

"Thai is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron looks back at all of the people doing their work in the great hall. Snape comes over to him and pushes his head forward so he'll continue with his essay.

"Well, us and Neville." Ron whispers to Harry as I'm sitting beside.

"Yeah, but then again, he can take himself." I roll my eyes at Harry's remark as Ron and him laugh.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." I shoot Hermione a questioning glare.
'Ginny' she mouths to me.

Ron sighs, "Now I'm really depressed." He looks around to see if Snape is coming.

Fred throws a paper at Ron. After Ron reads it, he speaks up. "Who are you going with, then?"

Fred throws a paper at a girl in his grade.

"Oi, Angelina?" He whispers.

"What?" She responds.

'Do you want to go to the ball with me?' He he mouths as well as making hand movements.

"To the ball?" She whispers, "yeah, alright."
Fred looks at his brother and winks.

Ron sighs and leans closer to Mione.

"Oi, Hermione. You're a girl." Harry grabs Ron's arm, trying to let him know Snape is coming.

"Very well spotted." She looks at him.

"Come with one of us?" Ron mimics Fred's hand movement from before.

Snape hits Ron, Hermione and Harry with a book on their heads.

I snicker, and he gets me too.

Snape continues walking and Ron keeps talking.

"Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For a girl, it's just sad."

Why are boys so incredibly stupid?

"I won't be going alone, because, believe it or not, someone's asked me!" She sternly speaks.

She gets up and hands Snape her work.

She comes back to grab her book, "And I said yes!" She walks away.

"Bloody hell, she's lying right?" Ron whispers to Harry.

"If you say so." Harry replies.

"You messed up Ron." I finally speak up.

"Look, we've just gotta grit out teeth and do it. Tonight when we come back to the common room... we'll both have partners, agreed?"

Harry nods his head, "Agreed."

Snape pushes the boys' heads forwards. I laugh as he does and he hits my head with a book again.

"Ow." I exclaim

I'm at the owls tower to pick up a letter from Cheryl. Cho is there, as she walks out, I hear a conversation of hers.

I hear her gasp.

"Cho!" I hear Harry's voice.

"Harry!" She replies.

I can hear the both nervously giggling.

"Um... watch yourself in the stairs. It's a bit icy at the top." She warns him.

"Okay, thanks." He snickers.

"Cho?" He questions.

"Yes?" She responds.

"Um... well, I just wondered if you..." an owl squeaks and I can't hear what he's saying."