Alece

"Alece!" I hear a heavy accent calling from behind me.

I turn around to look at the person. "It's Alice, Krum." I correct him.

"Yes... Alece. I thought maybe we could uh... play the Quidditch later today." He speaks in broken English.

"Sure." I try to hide my excitement. "But, don't you need to prepare for the task?" I question.

"I thought the Quidditch could help... clear brain." He replies.

"Okay. I'll talk to my friends, we could play today at around five perhaps." I suggest.

"Yes, speak with friends, I'll be there five." I try not to laugh from his speaking, but it's a little difficult.

"I will go talk to them now." I say and walk away.

"Today at 5 all of you are at the Quidditch pitch with Krum." I walk into the boys' dorm.

"Are you serious?" Enzo asks excitedly.

"Yes, now go talk to the others and tell them to be there. I'm gonna go talk to Harry and Dray." I say and walk out of their room.

"Dray!" I verge I to his dorm and make a disgusted face when I see Goyle.

"Yes princess?" He questions.

"Today at 5 we're going to play with Krum." I say. The biggest smile I have ever seen appears on his face.

"Really?" He seems so excited, this is kind of weird.

"Yes, go tell people. I'm gonna go talk to Harry."

He chuckles, "okay. Bye, darling." He wasn't even annoyed with me bringing Harry, that's strange. Good strange, but strange.

"Where's Harry?" Theo asks as we get to the Quidditch pitch.

"Said he couldn't come. He's preparing for the task." I reply.

"So it's not a tournament, just team against team." Mattheo says.

"It could be a tournament." Tom says, we all look at him suspiciously.

"Yeah, Alice and Mattheo, you both are originally seekers, aren't you?" Blaise says.

"Yes, it's my best role." Mattheo replies.

"Mine as well." I add.

"Then have a match." Enzo tells us.

"Yes," I grin, "let's have a match. For one time we could not just fight and have a fair game of Quidditch." This is an amazing idea.

* * * *
Theo's pov

This is a terrible idea. "Maybe you shouldn't." I blurt out.

"No, we should. Krum, Malfoy, you should switch positions with us when we'll be seekers." Mattheo says.

"I don't mind... it will uh... refresh brain." Krum speaks.

This is terrible. They'll fight, I know they will.

"I'm out of breath." I say as we land back down.

Krum' sand Alice's teams won. I wasn't expecting a win, not with Krum as their seeker. But, sadly Mattheo and Alice will be seekers now. I don't want them to fight again. I don't want them to hurt each other again. But, I know I can't stop this.

"Too bad. You'll have to play again so everyone could see me bitting the crap out of Mattheo." Alice confidently speaks. She is really competitive, but so is Riddle.

"Fuck you, Jones. You think you're better then me." Mattheo scoffs.

"I am better then you." Alice says cockily. This isn't good.