The second task

"Are you coming over tonight? After the task?" I ask Dray as I see him in the great hall.

"Are you ready to admit your undying feelings for me?" He replies.

"No." I grin and shake my head.

"Then no." He says.

"How about if we would just stay at the lake instead?" I question.

"You would still have to admit it." He smirks.

I roll my eyes, "Bloody hell, I'm so inlove with you, I can't stand it! Please come over, I'm begging you!" I dramatically speak.

"I'll be at the black lake then." He chuckles.

"You're a dickhead." I state.

"And you're madly inlove with me. So, clearly I'm not that bad." He responds.

"Oh, no, you're horrible. Worst guy I've ever met."
He laughs it off and kisses me forehead.

"I'll be going now. I'll see you at the lake, princess." He begins walking away.

"What happened to 'darling'?" I slightly yell since we already is far from me.

"Felt like switching it up."

I go on the first out of all boats that take us to the middle of the lake together with Crouch and the headmasters.

I'm wearing a light blue coloured bathing suit. In case anything happens I will be the one to help; meaning, I'll need to jump into the extremely cold water. Not until too long ago the lake was frozen, and now, we'll be swimming in that.

"Miss Jones, if anything happens, you will use the bubble head charm so you could breathe under the water. If anything changes, and we need you out of the water again, we will send a red strike of light into the lake to let you know. Is that clear?" Crouch asks.

I nod my head in response.

There are three stands you could wait on. We can't exactly see the task, but we'll wait to see the champions coming out of the water.

"We're on the middle stand, the lowest story of it since it's closest to the lake itself.

Crouch and the headmasters walk to the second story while I stay on the first.

The people next to me are the champions, a few teachers and their friends.

When Dray arrives he gets up on my story so he could be with me while 'watching' the task.

I see another boat coming in our direction, the boat includes of Theo, Enzo, Tom and Mattheo.

"Are you the jealous type?" I whisper a question to Dray.

"The jealous type?" He questions.

"Yeah. Do you get jealous easily?" I ask again.

"No, why?" He replies.

"Just wondering."

Just in time, the four boys walk up to the story.

"Hi there, princess." Theo hugs me from behind and kisses my head. I look at Dray's face and see him getting red in a matter of seconds. His jaw ticks.

'Liar' I mouth to him.

"Hi Theo." I turn around to him.

"Now can you tell us what's the task?" Enzo comes to my side and hugs me. But he mostly does so I'll tell him.

"They'll say I'm just a second. Don't get so needy." I snicker.

"Hey, princess. I've never seen you in a bathing suit before." Theo says.