Lie

"Hey, spell 'me'." Dray says as he sits down beside me in the Slytherin common room.

It's just me and him. We wanted to hang out alone again.

"Okay, M, E." I reply, extremely confused. What does he want?

"You forgot the D." He chuckles.

"There is no D in me." I say, even more confused.

"Not yet." He snickers. What an idiot.

"You're an idiot." I state.

"You're annoying." He responds.

"Oh, how you speak to me." I say sarcastically.

"You love it." He smirks.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever, is your dorm empty?" I ask, hopefully we could be there alone.

"It's empty, we could go there if you'd like... be alone a bit." He turns shy. I like these moments when he isn't sure of himself. A sweet grin always crawls up his face in these moments.

"Let's go." He gets up from the sofa and reaches out his hand to help me up. I take his hand and grin. He is so incredibly sweet to me.

We walk into his dorm when something immediately catches my eye; a few silver rings on a side bed table. One is a large, thick ring with incredible details to it. The snake on the ring has incredibly sharp teeth and a tongue crawling out of its mouth.

The second ring is also silver and thick, but it has a more square shape to it and the letter 'M' imprinted on it.

"Are these yours?" I ask him as I put the way too large rings on my fingers.

"Yes, they are." I look at his face. He seems annoyed that I wore his rings.

I smirk and walk out of his dorm and towards Theo's and Enzo's dorm.

He chases after me. "Alice! Where are you going with my rings?" He calls out, but I continue walking.

I slam the door to the boys' dorm open.

"Did someone say 'Draco Malfoy'?" I snicker as I reach out my hand to show Theo and Enzo Draco's rings.

The boys chuckle and I continue laughing. But my smile drops as I hear Draco laughing from behind me. Bloody hell, I honestly didn't think he'll catch up to me.

Dray hugs me from behind and looks down at me.
"You have something of mine. I'd like it back, is it quite... understand?"

I take a deep breath and turn around to face him.

"Shove off." I smile at him.

"Get rid of the bloody attitude." Mattheo spits out form behind me.

I turn around to look at him. "It's on the house." I snicker.

Draco grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room.

"Bye guys." I wave the boys goodbye.

"Give me my rings." He smirks as he shuts the door behind us.

"Here you go." I reach out my hand so he could take them off.

"That's your mother's ring, right?" He spins my mother's ring around my finger after taking his rings back.

"Yes, it is." I answer.

"Are those roses?" He moves his finger on the ring, feeling the carved roses.

"Yes, they are. We had a lot of them in my garden growing up as well. Well, you know, before we started getting chased by death eaters. It's my favorite flower." I tell him the little story of why I love roses.

"What colour is your favorite?" He questions.

"Um... I like white, and red best I think." I reply.

"That's good to know," he smiles to himself, "what's that ring?" He tries to touch the ring I took from Dumbledore. I quickly slap his hand away.

If he will touch it, he'll probably see things just like I did.

"It's a gift I got... from Dumbledore. You should t touch if, it has some spells put on it... not everyone can touch it." Input on a warm grin and look up at him with big eyes. My tone of voice turns softer. Hopefully he'll believe it.

"You don't know who can touch it?" He questions

"No, actually. And, besides that, he gave me the ring so I could take out the stone, he needs the ring itself back." I explain. Of course it's a lie, but he doesn't have to know.

I want to give Dumbledore the ring itself back so hopefully he wont know I took it.

"Why does Dumbledore want you to have the stone?" He asks.

"Well, I thought it was quite beautiful so I wanted it. He agreed, but the ring itself he wanted back." I lie again.

I feel a little bad for lying, but sometimes you just have to.

____________________________________

These are Draco's rings