Free fall

*warning: fighting, hitting*

I've decided I wanted to learn apparition a while ago so Ella has been teaching me.
Ben is going to join us today.
It's the third time we're going to practice it, it's about four in the afternoon right now, so if we'll hopefully finish up today quickly I'll actually have some time to do homework.

I'm on my way to the room of requirements which is where I always practice things. It's a room no one really knows of and, it changes based on what you need, so it's perfect.

"Hey." I say as I get into the room to see Ella and Ben already there.

"Ready to practice?" Ella asks and I nod.

"So, Ben I'll explain again since you weren't with us the last two times. Apparition is a hard skill to pull off, it's usually used by advanced wizards and witches. So if you don't manage to do it for a while don't get frustrated. And that's for the both of you," she look at me as well, "so, basically, what you need to do is think about where you want to go and say 'apparate'. You have to really concentrate, imagine the place very clearly, if you don't, then you might find yourself in a different place then you intended to be." She explains how to apparate.

"Okay, so guys, try to apparate to the other side of the room." Ella instructs us.

We've tried a lot of times and I almost succeeded one time, but then we decided to stop for today since we've been practicing for something like two hours.

"Let's go to the astronomy tower." Ella suggests and Ben and I agree.

"There is a movie you two have to watch that I've seen yesterday with Theo, Enzo, Mattheo and Tom." I spark a conversation on the way to the tower.

"What is it?" Ben asks.

"It's a horror movie called the shining. It's very creepy." I tell him.

"And you watched it with the Riddles?" Ella whispers the name so no one will hear.

"Yes." I answer.

"And you didn't fight?" She keeps on asking.

"Oh, no, we definitely did." I chuckle.

"What's the deal with you and them now? You fight all of the time and shit?" Ben questions.

"Language." Ella warns.

"Yeah, we fight all of the time and shit, you should have seen them today." I lightly punch him on the shoulder.

"What happened today?" Ella asks.

"Well, you know how Harry has that invisibility cloak?" The both nod, "well, he isn't allowed to go to Hogsmeade so he used it to get out of school. So we were by the shrieking shack and Malfoy arrived and started being all mean to Ron and Hermione, and after a few seconds the other boys came as well, you know Theo and everyone, so Draco was being all mean and out of nowhere Harry came with his invisibility cloak on him and started messing around with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. They were absolutely sure it was some ghost so they ran away. But then I used legimacy to tell Harry to go behind the trees, so we went there and I took Harry's cloak and kicked both Tom and Mattheo in the balls." I laugh and so do Ben and Ella.

Ella high fives me. "I raised you right." She smiles.
We go up the stairs.

Ella pulls out two cigarettes once we are up at the tower.

"Can I ask you a question?" Ella asks me.

"Sure." I light up the cigarette.

"Doesn't Theo know appiration?" She inhales from her cigarette.