The cloak of invisibility

The cloak of invisibility was a magical artifact used to render the wearer invisible, and one of the fabled Deathly Hallows.
In the 'Tale of the three brothers', it was the third and final Hallow created, supposedly by Death himself.
Death bestowed this cloak to Ignotus Peverell after he requested for something with the power to hide him if he were to go place to place without being followed by Death.

This invisibility cloak was the only known one that would not fade with age and would provide ever lasting protection to the wearer, something no normal Inuisibility cloak could provide.

The cloak of invisibility was passed down to Ignotus' son. Ignotus' son had no male heirs so his oldest daughter, Lolanthe, inherited it instead. The Peverell family died in the male line around this time, but the heirloom was passed down the generations through the female line, the Potters, as Lolanthe had married Hardwin Potter from Snitchcombe.

I bloody knew it! The cloak of invisibility is Harry's cloak.

This is proof enough for me that the Hallows are real. And, two of them are at Hogwarts.

I need to read about Voldemort and understand where the ring may be.

Wait. That means Tom, Mattheo and Harry are related. That's awful.