Dumb.

"Master, are you sure you want to do this?" Kreacher asks. It's the same dream, just that this time, I realized I was dreaming the moment it started.

"Yes, I'm sure." Regulus answers Kreacher.

"What is this place? What are you doing?" I shout to them. And yet again, Regulus looks me straight in the eyes, and says nothing.

Then, Kreacher makes Regulus drink that thing again, Regulus falls on the ground, begging Kreacher to stop, but, Kreacher doesn't stop.

"Stop! Please tell me what's happening!" I yell.

I notice something I didn't notice last time, Regulus is holding something, some kind of locket.

Suddenly, the noise stop. Regulus stops begging.
"Give me the locket, master." Kreacher almost commands him.

"No. Leave. If I don't come back, know that I died. Do not tell anyone what happened. The only thing you are to do is speak to Dumbledore if I do t come back. Worn him about his secret." What is he talking about? What secret, who's secret?

"But master-" regulus cuts Kreacher off.

"Take the original locket, hide it. Leave!" He yells.

"You aren't thinking clearly, master. The potion, it-"
Kreacher gets cut off again by Regulus standing up. As he does, he shambles into the water. Something grabs his leg, the same thing that held mine last time.

Regulus tries to shake it off, but it doesn't move. He steps on it with his other leg again and again until it finally lets go, but by this time, an army of the creatures surround them.

Regulus grabs a locket out of the stand the potion was in, a locket that looks the same as the one in his hand. He then quickly replaces the original locket with the one he brought.

More and more creatures appear, crawling onto the crystal island. Regulus kicks them away and hands Kreacher the locket.

"Go!" He shouts.

Kreacher gets on the boat, and begins floating away, leaving Regulus and I there alone.

Regulus begins shooting spells at the creatures attacking him, but it's no use, they are too many.

"Leave!" He shouts to Kreacher again.

The creatures begin overpowering Regulus, he screams as he keeps trying to fight them off.
The creatures begin grabbing him and dragging him into the water.
The water moves and splashes as Regulus tries to swim upwards.
All of the creatures get on top of him, and finally, he takes one final breath, and drowns.

I look around the cave, everything is silent as I am left alone aside for the creatures that are now deep in the water again. Why am I not waking up?

"Wake up," I whisper to myself, "Alice, wake u- AHHH!" I scream as Regulus suddenly appears inches away from my face, holding my shoulders and shaking me.

"Read the journal, Alice. Read the journal and read about the Deathly Hallows. Listen to me!" He begs.

"What? Regulus, what is this dream?" I harshly ask.

"Ahhh!" Regulus shouts as the creature grabs him from behind, dragging him back into the water, and I wake up.

My whole body is shaking. I look at the painting that has the journal behind it, it looks fine. But, I get up and go check anyways.

My hand shakes as I move the painting, and I accidentally drop it on the floor. Quickly enough, I hang the painting back up and grab the journal, my hands shake around it.