Theo's letters

Dear Theo,

I miss you a lot.
My summer is nice but the feeling of all of you not being here is overbearing.
I wish I could see you.
I have been reading a lot this summer, what have you been doing?
Did anything happen with your parents?
I'm worried.

Love, Alice.

____________________________________

Alice,

I miss you even more.
Tom and Mattheo have been staying here with us.
My parents are leaving for Paris in a few days, so Malfoy and Enzo will also come here.
Unfortunately, the house elves will let my parents know about everything that will happen here, so I won't be able to see you.
I've mostly been with the brothers, I miss watching movies though, my parents won't allow it.
It's been pretty much okay since Mattheo and Tom are here. Nothing bad happened since they saw me hugging you.
How are Ella, Ben and Cheryl?

I love you,
Theadore.

____________________________________

Theo,

I'm glad to hear nothing bad happened with your parents since we hugged.
I'm sorry to hear that something bad happened at all, though.
Ben and Ella are doing okay, but, Cheryl broke up with her boyfriend, Percy Weasley, since he took a job very close to the minister and the ministry, and she was extremely against that.
I know it seems very over exaggerated, but she has her reasons.
She has been crying a lot, she misses him, but I think she'll be okay.

Love, Alice.

____________________________________

Mattheo and Tom are leaving today and I know something bad will happen.
Don't send another letter even if I keep sending them to you.
Only write to me if I say you can.

Theadore.

____________________________________

My father got angry at me today for excepting a drink that my mother offered me in front of guests.
He said that he doesn't need the guests blubbering around about his son being an alcoholic at 13.
It almost like he finds a reason to be angry at me every single day.
Most times it doesn't get too bad, but sometimes it does.
This might be my last letter to you, I don't want my parents discovering this. We'll meet soon enough.

I miss you,
Theadore.

____________________________________