Scabbers

I wait for Sirius at the Shrieking Shack under Harry's invisibility cloak that I borrowed without asking.

Then, a large back dog walks in, dragging Ron and his rat by his mouth.

I take the cloak off.

"Wasn't that a bit dramatic?" I look at Sirius.

Ron looks scared and confused, not understanding who I was talking to.

But then, Sirius changes his shape into human.
"You know I love to cause a scene." Sirius laughs.

"You- you're si- si- si..." Ron fails to speak so I begin speaking.

"Si- si- Sirius Black." I chuckle.

"You're the person that let him in the castle!" Ron exclaims.

"That's right. Now, if you don't mind, give us your bloody rat please." Oh, I have been waiting for this moment, that I could finally get revenge on the excessive hexing that happened a while back.

"What do you want Scabbers for!?" He yells, terrified.

"Ron, please give us the rat." I ask again in a demanding voice.

We hear footsteps, "I'll check who it is." I say and go out.

I look around the shack, I don't go downstairs because the footsteps sounds were strong.

I see Lupin coming up the stairs and run with him back into the room.

"Expelliarmus!" Lupin makes Harry's wand fly away.
Apparently the footsteps we heard were Harry's and Hermione's.

Harry looks at us, shocked. Moony motions with his head for Harry to get off of Sirius, which he was on, wand to Sirius' neck.

Harry quickly gets up and walks to the corner of the room where Hermione and Ron are.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Lupin points his wand at Sirius, "finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

Sirius shakes while still laying on the floor. These two love acting apparently.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Lupin lowers his wand, smiles and helps Sirius up.

They hug and I smile at them from aside.

Harry, Ron and Hermione look shock and frightened at the sight.

"I found him." Sirius cries.

"I know." Lupin replies.

"It's him." Sirius manically laughs.

"I understand." Lupin tries to calm him.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend. He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes. You two Alice? Why do you just stand there and do nothing!?"

I sigh and Lupin turns to Hermione.

"How long have you known?" Moony asks her.

"Since professor Snape set the essay." Well, Hermione really is smart.

"Well, Hermione. You really are the brightest of your age I've ever met."

Ouch. It's unfortunate Lupin doesn't know how smart I am, but in full truth, Hermione is probably smarter.

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Sirius yells.

"Wait!" Lupin sternly demands.

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!" It hurts ti see Sirius like this. He is a little scary like this.