Why?

Mattheo's pov

"Do we have to do this?" I ask Tom as I tighten my tie.

"Father said last year that we have to make her devoted to him." He slaps my hand away and tightens my tie for me.

"I know what he said. But... don't you think it's going a bit far, Tom? I mean, she is thirteen. We're all thirteen. We shouldn't be doing shit like this." I push him away.

"First of all, I'm 14." He remarks.

"It doesn't matter! This is bullshit!" I half yell.

"You think I want to do this!? You think I enjoy this!? Thing is, Mattheo, we don't have a choice." He yells. Merlin, I'm tired of this.

"Why? Why do we have to Tom?" I angrily ask.

"He's our father!" He shouts.

"Well, maybe I don't want to be his son anymore. Besides, he's not even here. He's probably dead or something. We could leave and-" Tom cuts me off.

"And do what, huh? Where will we go? To all of our friends and their death eaters parents?"

I sigh, "does Narcissa know?" I ask, looking down. I know none of the guys do, but maybe she does.

"No, she doesn't. She likes her." Tom explains.

"I still don't understand why we have to do this." I shrug.

"If she doesn't agree we'll have to kill her. Now, every right minded person can agree Jones is infuriating, but do you really want to kill someone? I haven't enjoyed eating Nagini eat people in the past, have you?"

I don't want to kill her. When I'm not angry, when she doesn't make me angry I don't want to do anything bad to her at all. And times and times again I was made to hurt her even though I didn't want to. And yes, most of the time she does make me angry. No, not angry; fucking furious. But, this is too much.

____________________________________

Hey guys I'm posting this week on Tuesday and Thursday again so it's three times a week, enjoy❤️