We fight, we fight together.

*warning: mention of hitting and fighting*

I visited Draco in the hospital wing, the wound is deep but he'll be fine. It could have been much worse , he got out of it pretty lucky, Madam Pomfrey said that he could have lost an arm if Hagrid wouldn't have stopped Buckbeak in time.

I get back to the common room and read my book, I only have 100 pages left and I'm scared to reach the end. As I read, Fred and George enter the common room and sit beside me. Fred puts his arm around my shoulders "Hey Alice." Fred try's to make me look up from the book.

"Hi Fred, hi George." I don't take my eyes off the book.

"We heard what happened to Malfoy today." I giggle at George's comment and put my book down now.

"Okay, I know he could've actually gotten seriously hurt but, like, it was hilarious."

"It sounded funny." Fred says.

"It's killed meh! It's killed meh!" George copy's what Malfoy said from what they heard.

"Oh, boys, it wasn't only that. While Harry flew on Buckbeak all of the Slytherins and I vetted Malfoy on doing that. So not only did we get a show put on, I got money." I take the money out of my pocket and show them. They both laugh and the door to the common room opens as Harry, Hermione and Ron get in and just pass by us without saying anything. What's up with them?

"Sit down with us?" I shoot a questioning look at them, asking why they didn't sit down or even say hello.

They look at each other, "We better get going." Harry says. He looks annoyed, is he angry about earlier?

"I'm sure what you three are up to can wait." Fred says.

"No, really, we should-"

"Come on, Harry, sit," I speak before Harry can finish his sentence. They look at each other again, not knowing what to do, "oh, do you not want to sit with a bloody Slytherin?" I mock him and smirk. He just looks at me, "your words, not mine, Potter. I mean, I'm not even a Slytherin, I don't know where it came from." I smirk again.

"You know what, Alice? I actually don't want to sit with you." Harry keeps a straight face.

"Why? What did I do? I joked around! Harry, it's just jokes. No reason to doubt me, or get frustrated or be mad at me right now."

"You made everyone laugh at me!"

"Because you said you think I'm not even a Gryffindor in front of everyone!"

"I'm sorry, but you somehow manage to be friends with them even though we're rivals, Alice, and it's weird! Nobody likes what you're doing!" He yells.

"Don't you think the rivalry is childish, Potter?" I say as calmly as I can.

"No, I don't think it's childish."

"Why not?" I start to get frustrated with him.

"Because they're evil!" He shouts. He crossed a bloody line now.

"You think an eleven year old child who gets here is evil? Because they get put into Slytherin? They're elven! And we're thirteen! The people in the Slytherin house are not evil! My friends are not evil!" I yell back at Harry and people around the room start watching us argue.

"Well maybe they're not evil right now but they will be!" He shouts once again.

"You think my father, who died while serving for Dumbledore, is evil?!" I snap. Harry stays quiet, "because he was a Slytherin, Harry. Don't judge people based on their house. You sound like some blood supremacies." I'm disappointed in Harry, I'm not going to deny that. He just lost an ounce of my respect.