Mattheo awakes

Tom's pov

"Where the hell am I?" Mattheo asks as he wakes up.

"Hospital wing." I answer. He tries to get up but the pain stops him.

"You hit your back hard, huh?" I rhetorically ask.

"Where is everyone?" He looks confused.

"Sleeping in the great hall, Sirius Black paid a visit." I smirk at him.

"Really? What time is it?" He tries to get up again, breathing sharply from the pain.

"It's five in the morning." I answer.
I want to know what happened to him but I need him less confused.

"How long was I out?" He asks.

"More then 24 hours I believe."

He closes his eyes in tiredness and opens them again a few seconds later. "Holy shit, more then 24 hours? Who found me?" He puts his hands behind his head, hissing as he does.

"Nott found you at the astronomy tower." I reply.

"When can I leave this place?" What did Madam Pomfrey say? Oh right.

"Madam Pomfrey said you hit your back hard, you'll probably need to be here until the end of the week," he sighs, "do you remember what happened?" I ask him.

"The bloody princess shot me across the room." I knew it was her. I'm going to do something about it.

"Tom, don't do anything to her. I want to do something myself, you got that?" I nod my head.
Even though I want to punch her really badly right now, he deserves giving revenge himself.

____________________________________

Guys thank you for all the nice comments
I know this chapter is short but you'll have to wait until Monday
Love you❤️