Diagon Alley

"Ah okay" I say still feeling dreamy and unreal.

"Oh and wake Ella up, I'm going to wake Ben up" she says.

"Why do I have to wake Ella up? She is impossible in the mornings"

" because I woke her up last time and she punched me"

"Fine, whatever." I get up and walk into Ella's room, I walk towards Ella's bed and shake her awake.

She shuffles in bed, not opening her eyes.
I shake her again, and again she moves around, her eyes closed.

"You have exactly three seconds to explain why you just woke me up." She says half asleep.

"Because, Ella, it's morning and you should be awake." I explain.

"Oh, interesting," she says, "I didn't know you wanted to die today"

"Err, Ella, we both know you won't kill me"

she finally opens her eyes, "It's too late Alice, I've already decided how I'm gonna do it."

I chuckle a bit, she stairs at me with an angry look on her face.
I smile at her and say;"come on Ella we're going to Diagon Alley today, you need to get up."

"Fine," she says, "but only because you asked so nicely" she fakes a smile.

"How is it that when I wake you up you only threaten me and when Cheryl wakes you up you literally punch her?" I laugh.

"I did not punch her!" She yelps.

"She had a black eye because of you!" I giggle.

"Mmm... probably because I like you better sunshine." She smiles.

I squint my eyes, "this isn't going to work. So stop it and get up"

Ella and I were always super close, ever since we met. She was always like an older sister to me, but the good kind of older sister, the kind to teach you about everything instead of protecting you from natural things of life.
She taught me how to do makeup, I smoked for the first time with her, drank for the first time with her. She is always there for me; to talk, to hug, to cry, to do anything really.

After I was ready I went into the kitchen and I sit down with Cheryl and Ben, drinking my second cup of coffee of the day, and smoking.

Finally Ella walks out of her room in long flared jeans and a black hoodie.
"Coffee, now." She says as she sits down.

"Fine I'll make you a coffee but we need to go."Cheryl gets up to make Ella a drink.

Ella slowly drinks her coffee making us wait for way too damn long.

"Come on, grab my arm" Cheryl speaks when Ella finally finishes drinking.

We all grab her arm and I feel the most awful sensation like every other year, like I'm being sucked into a very, very tight, spinning tube.

In a matter of seconds, we arrive to a long street full of shops and kids, some my age, some older.

"So, where to first?" Ben asks as we land in the large crowd of people walking around.

He looks at Cheryl when he asks the question. Cheryl was always the responsible one, always the one in charge. Ella Ben and I were always to crazy to hold responsibilities, always getting into trouble and doing stupid things. Cheryl isn't like that, she is like a mother to Ben and I, like a really really responsible older sister to Ella. I for sure love her like she is my mom.

"Let's go get books first." Cheryl answers Ben's question.

"Boo! No, Books are boring!" Ella immediately yells with an annoyed tone.

I roll my eyes "Come on Ells we'll have to buy them at some point."

"I agree with Ella, books are boring." Ben speaks, he reminds me a lot of Ella.

Ben is my little brother. Not by blood, but he, out of all of them is most like family, I will protect him with my life, forever, no matter what.

"Okay, here me out," Cheryl looks at Ella and Ben, "we'll go buy books now, and then go look at brooms." Ben looks at Ella, clearly liking the idea, waiting to see what she says.

Ella looks around for a few seconds, grabbing her chin, then she finally says;"Fine, why not"

The four of us walk over to the book store, and in the book store I see a few familiar faces: Harry, Hermione, and the Weasley's. We all walk up to them.

"Oh, dears, how are you?" I hear Msr. Weasley's sweet voice.

She knows all of us. I'm friends with Ron, Fred, and George. Ben is the same age as Ginny. But the real reason she knows all of us is that we are at their house quite a lot since Cheryl and Percy have been dating for a while now.

"Alice!" Fred and George say at the same time.

I run and hug them both as Cheryl speaks "We're good Molly, how are you?"

"Wonderful!" Msr. Weasley says as I hug Harry, Ron and Mione.

"What about you Mr. Weasley?" Cheryl questions.

"Could be better, Cheryl." Mr. Weasley answers.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Cheryl replies.

"Hopefully it will be okay," he speaks," but you know, with Sirius Black in the run... we all should be careful."
I gulp when I hear his words.

My mother never liked Dumbledore. Never trusted him for some reason. But when Sirius was put in Azkaban, she finally had a real reason not to trust Dumbledore.

My mum knew Sirius Black was innocent. And growing up with her, I of course, knew it as well.

My mom used to visit him in Azkaban all of the time. She knew it was dangerous, taking a kid with her to Azkaban but she didn't really have a choice. And she really, really wanted me to meet him. And he is indeed one of the nicest people I have ever met.
I visited him last year twice as well. Cheryl took me there, we all know he is innocent. The fact that people are scared of him, calling him a murderer, kills me from the inside.

Cheryl looks at me, then back at Mr. Weasley and says "No need to worry, I'm sure nothing bad would happen."

Mr. Weasley sighs:"I sure hope so, but still, be careful."

____________________________________

Hi guys
I know the story is starting slow but it will advance faster as we go on
Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3