Cruel

*warning: fighting*

"Thank you for coming Miss Jones." Crouch says.

I'm in Dumbledore's office with crouch and the three headmasters of each school, we're going to discuss the person each one of the 4 champions will need to save from the lake. I'm so against doing this.

"Of course." I fake a smile for him.

"Let's begin with Mr. Diggory, who would you have in mind for him?" Crouch asks.

"How about a Miss Ella Mason? I have seen them together a lot of times." The headmistress speaks in a heavily French accent.

Shit. "No, that wouldn't be good. Ella is Cedric's friend, there could be... someone better." I argue, trying to think of someone who isn't Ella.

"Who would you have in mind?" Crouch asks.

"How about... Cho Chang? They have been dating. It'll be perfect." I suggest.

"I agree. Miss Chang would be better then Miss Mason." I think it's the first and last time I'll ever say something like this, but thank Merlin Dumbledores's here.

"It's settled then. Miss Chang will be Mr. Diggory's prize."

I try really hard not to roll my eyes.

"Next we have... Mr. Krum." Crouch looks at Igor, the head of Durmstrang.

"I think... uh... the girl he took to the ball. What's her name?" He asks.

"Hermione?" I question. Why are all of their ideas the 'certain people' I don't want to be stuck underwater?

"Yes, Hermione Granger." He miss pronounces her name.

"No," I shake my head, "they just met. They aren't even dating, they only went to the ball together and haven't said a word to each other apart of that. What about... one of his friends from School?" I suggest.

"No. No. Hermione Granger." Igor argues.

"But-" I begin talking but Crouch cuts me off,

"Does he like her?" He asks.

"Yes, very much." Igor replies.

"Yes, but-" he cuts me off again.

"Then it's settled. Miss granger for Mr. Krum." He says.

"But-" I try to speak, but once again he doesn't let me.

"That's enough. Next, Me. Potter." Bloody hell, I'll need to argue again, I already know it.

"How about the girl he took to the ball?" The madam suggests.

"No, they don't talk at all. I would suggest Mr. Weasley." Why is Dumbledore so stupid?

"No, Ron? Why- they are just friends, there must be someone better."  I say.

"There isn't. Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter have been very close since they have come to Hogwarts." Dumbledore argues.

"But so are Hermione and Harry. Why don't you choose her for Harry and someone more suiting for Krum?" I ask.

"It's the most fitting choice. Now, Miss Delacour." Crouch states.

"She does have her sister." Igor suggests.

"Absolutely not." The headmistress replies.

"Her sister. That's a good idea." Dumbledore says.

"No, what? Fleur's sister? You must be joking, she's a child." I am shocked with them. How would they even think to put a child in a situation like this?

"She is the only person that will be important enough to Miss Delacour." Igor says.

"She's a kid! You can't be serious about this. It's cruel." I look at Crouch.

"The Triwizard Tournament is dangerous and cruel. The champions should have thought twice before putting their names in the Goblet of Fire if they didn't want this happening." My face falls at Dumbledore's words.

"I agree, Miss Delacour's little sister. That's the final decision." Barty states.

"Mr. Crouch, you must reconsider." The madam says. She is the only one speaking sense right now.

"No, it's final. You can go now." He responds coldly.

I nod my head, I don't even know why they called me here if they didn't listen to me at all.

I begin leaving, I walk by Dumbledore's desk, and as none of them looks, I grab the ring out of my pocket, Cheryl disconnected the ring and the stone, and quietly lay it in a drawer, then, I walk out.

"They infuriate me." I burge into the boys' room. I snatch a cigarette from Enzo's hand and begin smoking.

"Hey!" Enzo exclaims.

"Who does?" Theo asks.

"Crouch and all the other headmasters! I just talked to them about the second task, they acted like complete idiots!" I angrily sit down.

"What happened?" Enzo questions.

"I can't tell you, you know that." I inhale my cigarette.

"Then how did they act?" Theo asks.

"Absolutely cruel." I reply, angrily.

Suddenly, Tom and Mattheo appirate to the room.
They look broken up and in pain. They look shaken up.

Then, I notice the blood dripping from Tom's chest.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly ask.

Tom shoots me a mean look. "Leave." He speaks sternly, his hand on his chest, where he's bleeding from.

"No, what happened?" I respond sternly as well.

"Alice, leave." Tom repeats his words.

"No. You're hurt, let me help you." I argue with him.

"Bloody hell, Alice, just leave!" Mattheo shouts at me as he stands up and pushes me backwards. My back hits the door, the metal knob hits my spine. I yelp.

I look at Theo with my mouth agape, expecting him to help me, but he sighs.

"Leave, princess. I'll talk to you later." He walks over to Tom.

"Fine." I shrug and slam the door behind me as I leave.