Tie

Hemione's pov

"Ginny wake up!" I shake Ginny awake.

"What do you want?" She opens her eyes slowly.

"Alice never came here last night!"

"What?" She looks around the room, "calm down I'm sure she just went to breakfast already."

"Fine," I sigh, "get ready we need to go anyways."

I sit down between Ron and Harry in the great hall, I look around and I can't see Alice anywhere.

"Have any of you seen Alice?" I ask.

"No, she didn't come with you?" Harry responds.

"She never came to our dorm last night!" Ginny answers, I can see she is starting to get worried as well.

"Bloody hell, where could she be?" Ron questions, "maybe Nott knows where she is?"

I look over at the Slytherin table. I scan it, searching for Theadore, but it doesn't seem he is there as well.
Then I see someone coming up from the Slytherin table and towards us, one of the new kids... Murphy I think?

"Searching for Alice?" The curly haired boy asks, "she is okay, she's with Nott."

"Where did she sleep last night?" Harry asks him.

"In our dorm, with Theo." I look at his face, then I notice the small scrunch over the bridge of his nose.

"Were you with her last night?" I ask.

"Yes." He simply answers. Wait, didn't Alice say she hated him?

"Did something happen?" I blurt out.

"No, everything's okay, don't worry."

"Why isn't she here then?" Harry questions.

"Theo didn't want to wake her up since we went to sleep very late last night so he stayed with her in our dorm." Murphy answers. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this, I squint my eyes at him.

"What's your name?"

"Mattheo Murphy." For some reason his jaw ticks, why is he getting angry?

"Your new right?" I keep asking him questions.

"Yes." He rolls his eyes. Is he angry because I'm asking him questions?

"Where do you know Alice from?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Oh come on! What's with the interrogation?" He gets really annoyed but I really want to know if he answers the same way Alice did.

"Just answer the question Mattheo" Harry jumps into the conversation.

"Our parents." Mattheo shortly answers, clearly not wanting to elaborate. I nod my head and he goes back to his friends.

* * * *
Alice's pov

I wake up slowly, looking around to see an unfamiliar dorm. Where am I?

I sit up on the bed. Suddenly I remember what happened last night. I lift my shirt up a bit to see the two cuts on my stomach together with the bruises.
I look around the room again. Where is everyone?
I can hear the shower running so one of the boys is definitely here, but where are the rest? As I scramble in my thoughts the shower door opens, Theo steps out with only a towel.

"Oh, sorry princess, I didn't mean to wake you up." He walks to his closet and takes out his uniform. He gets back into the bathroom to dress up.

"Theo!" I yell so he could hear me through the door.

"Yes angel?" He yells back.

"Where is everyone?" I yell again.

"I believe they are in class." He now got out of the bathroom.

"What!? What time is it?" I ask him, worried. Why didn't he wake me up?

"12 in the afternoon." He says, looking down struggling to tie his tie.

"I slept that late? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Didn't feel like it" he simply replies, still trying to tie his stupid tie.

"Oh, you just 'didn't feel like it'?" I aggressively ask.

"Precisely." Damnit with his stupid tie. I walk up to him, grab his tie, and tie it up much more aggressively then I intended to.

I look at him, annoyed. "I need to go get ready." I head towards the door but he catches my already sore wrist. I hiss in pain.

"Sorry love, you can't leave with these bruises." He walks to the table and takes his wand, then he walks back towards me;"episkey." He moves his wand over my bruises and cuts and they disappear. The cuts leave small marks but I don't really care. At least it's not painful. "Let me walk you to your dorm."

———————————————————————————

I'm posting today since this is a short chapter, next part will be posted on Thursday
Enjoy<3