I need you alive

Alice's pov

Ella, Ben and I just got off the train in London. We are going to a place with no people so we could apparate to Sirius' house.

We arrive at the house to see Cheryl sitting down with Sirius in the kitchen. We all immediately run to hug her. Merlin, I missed her so much.

"I missed you all so much!" She half way cries.

"We missed you too!" I respond for the three of us as we are still in the hug.

"Are you all staying here for the entire holiday?" Sirius questions.

"I'm going to spend a few days at the Weasley's to be with my boyfriend." Cheryl answers.

"What? No, please stay with us." Ben's usual smile turns into a little frown. He missed her so much, he just wants to be with her more, we all do.

"Ben, I love you all more then anything, but I want to spend time with Percy as well." She pass his back.

"But, I just want to spend time with you. I don't want you to leave us for him." I can see Cheryl's eyes getting watery. Merlin, she must feel awful that Ben feels that way.

"Hey, hey, Ben," she gives him a small smile, "he's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are." She looks at Ella and I as well and the biggest smile curls on my lips.

"Master Sirius, should I bring you dinner?" A house elf asks.

"We talked about it, Kreacher, call me Sirius. Are you hungry?" He asks us.

"Very much so." Ben answers quickly, making us all laugh. I like this; Sirius, Cheryl, Ella, Ben and I. It feels right.

As Kreacher walks away, I hug Sirius.

"I was wondering when this will come." Sirius snickers.

"By the way, I'm going to stay at Malfoy manor for the last four days of the holiday." I let go of the hug.

"Malfoy manor?" Sirius questions.

"Isn't that a bit of a bad idea?" Cheryl rhetorically asks.

"Yes, but everyone is going to be there. He said his father isn't going to be there, and Narcissa doesn't mind me, she isn't actually a Death Eater, so there isn't supposed to be a problem." I explain.

"Okay, just be careful." Cheryl warns.

"If anything happened just apparate back here." Sirius suggests.

"Wait, since when do you know how to apparate?" Cheryl excitedly smiles at me.

"I've been teaching her." Ella proudly smiles.

"Relax. Nothing will happen. I told you already, Lucious isn't going to be there." I try to calm them down.

"And what about Tom and Mattheo, are they going to be there?" I sign Ella to stop talking the entire time she speaks. Cheryl and Sirius do t know about them, or at least that they are the sons of Voldemort.

"Who are Tom and Matthew?" Cheryl asks.

"It's Mattheo, not Matthew." Ben corrects her.

"Some kids from Slytherin." Sirius answers. Thank Merlin Ella and Ben didn't say their last name.

"Some kids? They are the sons of you know who!" Yet again I sign Ella to stop talking, but she ignores me.

"Bloody hell, Ella, how are you so stupid?" I half yell.

"As in Tom and Mattheo Riddle?" Cheryl asks.

"I thought the name was Murphy." Sirius states.

"Yeah, um... about that... I was going to tell you but nobody is supposed to know who they are. I'm pretty sure it's Dumbledore's orders so I couldn't say." I explain myself to him.

"Well, are they going to be there?" Ben questions.

"Um... yes. They are for all I know." I look down, waiting for a bad reaction.

"Alice, you can't go there," Cheryl shakes her head, worried, "I mean, did they recognize you? Do they know who you are?" Merlin, she is so worried about me. I understand why, but I hate making her feel this way.

"Of course they recognized her." Ella raises her voice.

"Has anything happened?" There is a sad look on Cheryl's face. I bet she feels guilty for not being there with us, but it isn't her fault, and she can't do anything about that.

"Well... there have been a few incidents..." Ben quietly answers.

"What incidents!?" Cheryl raises her voice so he'll answer.

"Well, things happened a few times but I managed to beat them every time. Everything's fine." I try to calm her.

"Sirius, this is crazy. Tell her she shouldn't go there." She tries to get help from Sirius, but he crushes her hopes of me not going there.

"No," he says. "I think you should actually go, keep an eye on them. All of you need to keep an eye on them." He looks at Ella and Ben.

"Sirius, she is 13! She can't watch for Voldemort's sons!" Cheryl fights back.

"They are her age, she is one of the most powerful witches I know even at her age. She will be okay." He calms Cheryl down.

"Cher, I'll be okay. I promise to leave if anything happened. Theo, Enzo, Malfoy and Blaise will also be there for me. No need to worry." I give her a light smile.

"Fine," she sighs, "get out of there if anything happens, I'm not joking. And when you go back to school I want you to owl me when things happen as well okay?" She asks in a serious tone.

"I love you." I come in for a hug.

"I don't want you to get hurt." She wraps her arms around me.

"I won't, I promise." Even though I can't realistically keep a promise like that, for her I'll do the best I can to keep it.

She moves away from the hug and bends down to my tight since she is taller than me. "Go be a hero, but remember, you're my sister. I need you alive."

____________________________________

Guys I just wanted to tell you that from the next chapter in my opinion is when things get really interesting so be prepared❤️
Thank you for all the support❤️❤️
I know the chapters have been really short recently but it will change soon